minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 05:01:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 56991.1

Subject: Question Re:Now you've got to appriciate this Tube find!

Date: Sun 10/02/13 02:02:52 GMT

Name: Finder uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First of all this is Not negative response on the clip, I am an anti religious person.

I can understand the baptism thing in one way, cleaning out all evil and whatever, but I canīt undersand Why they always wear their regular clothes all the time. I can understand those baptism with white robes in a tub thing in a church, but why do those free religious groups insist of doing baptism in their regular clothes?

Not that it matter so much for me cos they never wear any expensive or interesting clothes like fancy leggings, dresses or sportsclothes like a tracksuit or anything like that.

But if someone find any baptism pictures of videos where there is just only one girl in a Adidas tracktop I would love to have it.

Hope I didnīt stepped to hard on any toes now, it was not my intention to offend anyone,

In reply to Message (56991) Dancing Now you've got to appriciate this Tube find!

By surfer - us Sun 10/02/13 00:47:05 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWAqGLiJBFg&feature=endscreen&NR=1

I  found  this  under 2013 baptisms.....Good   shot  of  2  girls in  lake...1  coming  out wet  and  the other  walking in dry and out wet halfway  but  great closeups nevertheless.

both  girls in tight jeans and full attire in lake...

comments  welcomed........

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]