Wetlook-Online

Message # 56967.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Overall quality

Date: Fri 08/02/13 04:42:17 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I find that the GOM player mostlty works well for my needs. I prefer GOM because you have nicer slider controls to slide thru the video more easily than VLC player. I also use the KM player which is pretty good too.

I would love to see your old Japanese tapes when you get around to sorting them out.

MK

In reply to Message (56967.1.1.1.1.1) Talking Re:Overall quality

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Fri 08/02/13 02:31:36 GMT

I just thought I would chime in here since I have quite a few of your Russian vids.

Two or three have some short glitchy spots, but nothing I can't live with. I am a "MAC" guy and I usually use VLC for all my video play backs, but VLC doesn't like your KAL or SG vids (the DDs are fine), so for those I use MAC's Quick Time which plays them nicely. On a related note, all except two of your candid wetlook files have come downloaded in the WMV format. The freebee you gave us on Christmas 2011 and KAL07 are both in the old AVI format and the picture quality (regardless of the media player - KAL07 is the only KAL VLC likes) is noticably better. I wonder if that may be because my MAC software likes the AVI format better, or if it is a universal phenomenon.

On an unrelated note, I have gotten a giggle out of a couple of the videos where your camera man has caught Alex Reduga  wading into the fountains in his colorful garb to capture his most excellant stills of the wet girls.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I will get around to digging out my old Japanese VHS tapes eventually.

Kerry Tiller

In reply to Message (56967.1.1.1.1) None Re:Overall quality

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 08/02/13 01:04:28 GMT

You are right -- there is no comparison between HD quality and the older cameras that only shoot in the old DV quality.

FYI, I did hire 2 new Russian camera guys last year, who were equipped with HD cameras, and both of those guys let me down, cos one of them was only able to find 1hr of scenes in the area  he lived, and the other guy, from St Petersburg,  sadly, ripped me off...cos after I wire transferred money to him to buy an HD camera he just ripped me off and never submitted any footage to me and he fails to respond to my emails now...and this is the 2nd guy in Russia who has ripped me off in the last 4 years. I will not name names, but you know who you are.....so trying to deal with Russians is not easy cos they are very keen to contact me and claim they can shoot wetlook scenes if I buy them an HD camera...but 2 of those people already scammed me and ripped me off. So...my faith in dealing with Russian camera guys is waning these days....cos some of them are merely scammers.

It is not easy to find honest and trustworthy camera guys in Russia these days...but my two main guys SG and DD are solid and reliable and they do the best job they can....in circumstances that are becoming more and more difficult each year. ....cos in the past it was relatively easy to shoot pics and video at those fountains...but in recent years the waterfight flashmob people have become increasingly more drunk and violent and have attacked our cameras guys at times....and worse are the corrupt police and security guards at those fountrains....and now there are more police and security guards than in past years....and those cops and guards are corrupt and will simply do a "shakedown" of the camera guys and threaten to arrest you....unless you give them some money to go away. So...what you see on the videoclips does not really tell you much about what things are really like at those fountains....i.e. you have to deal with drunk students and corrupt police officers and security guards. So...it is not easy as you all think to get that footage. We have already had several cameras damaged and had to replace them so far.

I already made offers to my camera guys to change their cameras to new HD cameras....but they preffered to use their existing cameras last year....but I will contact them again before the new shooting season starts in May....and offer to replace their cameras with new HD cameras for this shooting season.

MK

In reply to Message (56967.1.1.1) Question Overall quality

By mwet - nl Thu 07/02/13 22:14:00 GMT

@ MK:

Something different: Is there any chance that you are going to offer HD vids at some point?

Early this week I downloaded some vids and I was surprised by the low quality.

Recently I also downloaded some vids from another producer (same russian fountains) and those are in HD, the difference in quality is huge...

This is not a comment but an question. The footage is great!

In reply to Message (56967.1.1) None Re:Mk sg files

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 07/02/13 22:00:07 GMT

Hi Guys

These files in the SG series have been downloaded by many different people and so far nobody has emailed me thru my site to say they are having problems playing these files.

The only difference in the SG series to the similar DD series, are that the DD series were shot in NTSC (American video format) while the SG series were shot in PAL European format, so the screen size is slightly different in the SG series to the DD series.

Some of the media players do not always play the PAL videos properly....i.e. I have found that GOM player does not play the SG series PAL videos properly, and it is better to use Windows Media Player or the VLC player to play those files.

Also, I am aware of some bad spots in some areas of SG's camera files, and that is because his camera was damaged at times during some of the flashmob waterfight scenes at one fountain, and he was attacked by some drunk students and his camera suffered some water damage which caused his

camera to later freeze up and the pixels on the screen ro break up. We have since replaced SG's camera with a new camera and I tried my best to edit out the bad spots where the frames froze up.

If you guys will email me at wamtec@comcast.net and give me some more details of the problems you are seeing....i.e. tell me precisely what files you are referring to and tell me what media player you are using and tell me the exact time code moments at which times the frames go bad....then I will gladly check those files for you and offer you a free replacement file. But you must email me directly and list the exact infos on the problems you are having.

tks

MK

In reply to Message (56967.1) None Re:Mk sg files

By Mike - se Thu 07/02/13 20:12:57 GMT

Same problem, full of frame errors
In reply to Message (56967) None Mk sg files

By Siren - uu Thu 07/02/13 14:49:37 GMT

Mk,

I am writing to the forum this time because i want to know if somebody else is having trouble with the sg files to play. Not only the compression from the sg files is different, also the latest files are sometimes full of frame errors.

Nobody else who's having same issues?

Siren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]