WetlookPro

Message # 56957.3

Subject: Wink Smile Re:Looking for advice

Date: Sat 09/02/13 04:59:43 GMT

Name: GaryKay uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OH MY God dont get me started, oh there you went. As far as formal gowns are concerned, as mentioned there is seldom a risk of serious damage unless you have spent a couple of thousand dollars. Satins and most polyester blends do wonderful in water, hang til damp and iron on a low setting, silks might not do so good and would need alot of careful ironing to look as good as new. Unless you get,umm,,,seamen on the dress it will likely come out looking fine after the pool or shower. (Visited a lady in a bridal store recently, she said if she had anything in a satin style fabric that needed light cleaning she threw it into the washer and ironed it carefully) Shoes, cheap are best, your best bet is a 2nd hand store for shoes AND beautiful garments. A visit every couple of weeks can not only be fun shopping for both of you but save tons of money, a savvy thrift store shopper will scope out a good deal on a dress and return when that color tag is half price unless of course someone else has the same idea and gets there first. As far as jewelry goes it lasts forever, buy quality. If for some reason it is tarnishing from being wet it is both unsterile and crappy, toss it unless it has sentimental value. Good quality earring studs and hoops are stainless for a reason. As mentioned a bit of glue can repair a shoe, in all the years her and I have been soaking in formal attire I think we've tossed out 3 pairs of shoes.

Now one great way to  get her in the mood is to bring home a nice dress! "Honey I bought you something!" take her out on a date wearing her new dress and suggest a dip afterwards, she gets to wear a pretty new dress, you get to see it soaked!! Don't know her size? Pay attention when shopping next time, even a waist size can easily indicate dress size, better yet go to the closet right now and look at one of her nice fitting dresses.  Imagine how it will make her feel to know you took the time to shop for a dress for her,,,and it fits!! Think that would be embarrassing?  Hey all they want is your money, besides in all of my years of buying her dresses the sales ladies ALWAYS swoon at the thought of their man buying them something so personal, the sales guys think I'm gay. Whateverrrrr. As far as the public goes they LOVE watching folks be so bold! Getting wet in public draws a crowd and it is sooo easy to get folks to take your picture, just dont let them get to far away. Have fun!!

In reply to Message (56957) Question Looking for advice

By Just Another Lurker - us Wed 06/02/13 18:17:13 GMT

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'll ask anyways.

I've been visiting this forum for a long time, but I don't think I've ever posted before. Until recently, this wetlook stuff has just been a fantasy for me, just something I looked at online and hoped to someday find a woman who likes it as much as me. My girlfriend, although not a fan of wetlook, enjoys the effect it has on me when she wears clothes into the shower for me. She's a casual girl, mostly wears jeans, nice tops, and athletic shoes and while I really like that look, wet or dry, I'm very much into the dressy wetlook (formal dresses, skirts, halter tops, heels, long gloves, jewelry, etc). Unfortunately, neither of us know much about the fancy clothes and materials, and do not have the money to just try stuff and see what happens, so I thought I'd give this forum a shot with a few questions. I know some of you have a lot of experience with this stuff.

1 - High heels are a major turn-on for me, even moreso once they get wet, but I've read on numerous forums and sites that they don't often last through repeated soakings. Is there a style or material that will last longer than others? Are there any inexpensive brands that will last through a few soakings? (She only showers fully-dressed on rare occasions, so this isn't for daily activities, but I don't want to spend money on heels that will fall apart after the first time.) Also, any tips on care for these heels after they get wet that will help prolong their useability?

2 - She doesn't own much dressy stuff and is rather attached to what she does own. Anything I want her to wear, I'll have to buy for her. Is there anything I should avoid? Will dyes run or will the fabric be damaged? Will dry-clean-only dresses (as many formal dresses are) be damaged by plain, hot water? Will shampoo/bodywash/etc damage clothing?

3 - My girlfriend has only worn cheap glass/crystal/whatever studs in the shower, and they sometimes leave greenish marks on her ears around the piercing. I'm assuming that the metal of the earrings are corroding. Which kinds of jewelry do this, and is there a way to prevent it? Or do I just need to save up and buy her some real earrings, necklaces, etc  (as opposed to the $2 Walmart stuff)?

I know I'm really overthinking this, but I have a very limited budget and don't want to buy stuff that won't last a reasonable amount of time. I'm not into brand names or destruction. All I'm interested in is the way she looks when she's wet. Sorry for the long post and for asking so many questions. I'd really appreciate any information or advice.

Thanks in advance!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]