Wetlook-Online

Message # 56957.1

Subject: Info Re:Looking for advice

Date: Wed 06/02/13 22:58:53 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

My wife and I love getting soaked together in public, and also much prefer the dressy attire.  We both enjoy it enough that she has said she doesn't have anything in her wardrobe that she considers "off limits" for playing in the water, and I'm basically the same.  She's been in public fountains & pools, our own pool and hot tub - more times than I can begin to count.  Here's our experience, for what its worth.  Most of her classy cocktail dresses and gowns have come through just fine, and have been worn out again after being soaked and sent to the dry cleaners.  This includes silks, satins, even beaded dresses.  I'd say 90% of them survive to be worn again and look no worse than before their wetting.  Shoes usually survive too, although you're more likely to see damage to heels than to the dresses.  Damage to the heels usually is something coming unglued - often a layer on the inside sole, and sometimes edges of the fabrics that are wrapped under that sole piece and glued.  The heels which really last the best in the water and after are the high quality leather ones - regular leather, patent or even suede.  Suede will be "stiff" when it dries, but a suede brush will remedy that.

We certainly have ruined both clothes and shoes over the years, but I'd venture a guess that its less than a 1 in 10 chance that her dresses will come out damaged, and the same with leather heels.  Satin and other fabric heels will fare worse, as mentioned.  We really don't worry about the occasional item getting ruined, figure its just a small cost of all the fun we have together.  And, I've found many classy & expensive dresses AND elegant, sexy heels on eBay, for a fraction of the price you'd pay in a store.  

Good luck, and have fun!  Make sure to focus on HER having fun, and tell her often just HOW sexy she is to you when she's dressed up and soaked.  Women worry that they'll look bad when they get all wet, I make sure that I tell mine OFTEN that she looks MORE sexy and attractive to me when we play in the water, certainly not less!

In reply to Message (56957) Question Looking for advice

By Just Another Lurker - us Wed 06/02/13 18:17:13 GMT

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I'll ask anyways.

I've been visiting this forum for a long time, but I don't think I've ever posted before. Until recently, this wetlook stuff has just been a fantasy for me, just something I looked at online and hoped to someday find a woman who likes it as much as me. My girlfriend, although not a fan of wetlook, enjoys the effect it has on me when she wears clothes into the shower for me. She's a casual girl, mostly wears jeans, nice tops, and athletic shoes and while I really like that look, wet or dry, I'm very much into the dressy wetlook (formal dresses, skirts, halter tops, heels, long gloves, jewelry, etc). Unfortunately, neither of us know much about the fancy clothes and materials, and do not have the money to just try stuff and see what happens, so I thought I'd give this forum a shot with a few questions. I know some of you have a lot of experience with this stuff.

1 - High heels are a major turn-on for me, even moreso once they get wet, but I've read on numerous forums and sites that they don't often last through repeated soakings. Is there a style or material that will last longer than others? Are there any inexpensive brands that will last through a few soakings? (She only showers fully-dressed on rare occasions, so this isn't for daily activities, but I don't want to spend money on heels that will fall apart after the first time.) Also, any tips on care for these heels after they get wet that will help prolong their useability?

2 - She doesn't own much dressy stuff and is rather attached to what she does own. Anything I want her to wear, I'll have to buy for her. Is there anything I should avoid? Will dyes run or will the fabric be damaged? Will dry-clean-only dresses (as many formal dresses are) be damaged by plain, hot water? Will shampoo/bodywash/etc damage clothing?

3 - My girlfriend has only worn cheap glass/crystal/whatever studs in the shower, and they sometimes leave greenish marks on her ears around the piercing. I'm assuming that the metal of the earrings are corroding. Which kinds of jewelry do this, and is there a way to prevent it? Or do I just need to save up and buy her some real earrings, necklaces, etc  (as opposed to the $2 Walmart stuff)?

I know I'm really overthinking this, but I have a very limited budget and don't want to buy stuff that won't last a reasonable amount of time. I'm not into brand names or destruction. All I'm interested in is the way she looks when she's wet. Sorry for the long post and for asking so many questions. I'd really appreciate any information or advice.

Thanks in advance!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.067 seconds to generate ]