WetlookPro

Message # 56950.3.1

Subject: Depressed the problem are the cameras

Date: Wed 06/02/13 16:09:53 GMT

Name: dfx uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

in my opinion the problem are the cameras. Everybody nowadays got a HQ camera inside his smartphone. so if s.t. happening at a party like crazy dancing / taking off some clothes / being "stupid" /an jumping into a pool e.g. everybody's takes out his smartphone and put these things up on youtube / facebook etc. im my school times doing funny things at a party -maybe under influence of alcohol - resulted in trash talks at school and not to with shame pictures / videos in the internet.

For me also the times of fun behavior are over on big party's cause I don't want to see me linked on FB...

itīs not to blame the wetlook fans, but unfortunately we see a culture change here :-(

In reply to Message (56950.3) Great Re:I just miss the spontanious pool parties

By Tequila Ted - us Wed 06/02/13 04:31:12 GMT

I graduated High School on the early '70's back when the girls were required to wear a dress or skirt unless the temperature dropped below freezing (in which case swimming was out anyway). Fortunately (for me) my folks had a pool installed behind the house and when the weather was warm at least a couple of times a month (when the folks weren't home) everyone would wind up in the pool fully dressed. A skirt and a white blouse was a common combo for the young ladies and my favorite in the pool. The blouse would go quite transparent and the skirt would tend to float to the surface revealing legs that went all the up to....well, you know. Our house was off the beaten path and occasionally the young ladies would be brave enough to ditch the dress and swim in just panties and bra. Wish I had a video camera back then. With that as my background I just can't seem to be THAT interested in wet jeans.
In reply to Message (56950) Sad I just miss the spontanious pool parties

By old fashioned - us Tue 05/02/13 23:08:18 GMT

I  know  only a few here  still remember the good  stuff back in the late 90's and early 2000's  when getting wet was just  girls/guys  having fun at parties...Yea some posed sites began to pop up,  but

still came the photos and some videos of monthly pool parties in varous areas of the globe....Mostly a younger generation having fun and soaking each other.  Now  they have grown up  and  it seems  nothing has taken it's place......Kinda  like  rock n roll gone past....The singers may still be here,   but  the music era is long  gone....In  my  opinion  so is great wetlook!   I  know  many of the old  heads  would agree..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]