WetlookPro

Message # 56946.8

Subject: None No, change - but know about what and how

Date: Thu 07/02/13 19:37:17 GMT

Name: waterman de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The initial comment did spin off an interesting discussion here. Most points I would fully agree with. But not with the subject of the last forewriters.

"Don't change" is definetely not the way. You have to change, that's pure nature. Otherwise Erik would still photograph with film, with which he started decades ago...

No, changes have to come time by time. Technically, but also in your style and intention. Erik has gone thorugh a quite long developement. I do know his early work, and it clearly differs from his work today. No question. In terms of quality its much better today.

But as some other comments I also can see some standstill in his development in the last years. EE sets still are good, I won't complain about fashion, this is more a question of taste. What I especially like in Eriks work is that he also covers the dry part before the wetlook starts.

But there is a drawback which may result from business: Producing as many images and sets as Erik (and others) do contains the danger that the "consumer" quickly gets used to style and work. And one day it lacks of the attraction, it once had.

So do I feel, while getting covered with new images day by day.

That may be the point you get clear about the quality factor, which about EdR and MaK spoke in their comments.

Quality is paramount for me, too since some while. Today I skip those threads with murky images, don't view noisy youtubes anymore.

Attraction only gives a real good image to me, and I feel and know, those are really rare.

As a photographer, I do focus myself on producing wetlook in my own style. No copy of known producers, different and personal. And with my specific preferences which I feel neglected in the work of others. Good close ups for instance, often specially lit, unusual points of view or the condensation of an expression to minimal framing and lighting etc.

Some of these elements are in the work of Wetfoto. You feel the hand and view of a professional. That way Wetfoto created a new standard in quality, top of line with EdR, downloaddreams and a few orthers.

And their work finally is what I would look at mostly and still feel the real attraction of wetlook.

In my own photography I am like Ed, own images on the wall a fine a time, until you feel, you have to get it better. My development went that way and no finish line in sight 'til now.

Bottom line for me: Every producer has his customers. Different styles meet different tastes. Fine for everybody, because you have good chances to get satisfied with something out there. There are niches, where special things are missing (no hints, maybe I would like to fill one ;) So, no complaining, and if you will, do it in your closet or go out and make it better that the ones you are complaining about.

Keep up your fine work, guys (and gals) out there.

My 2c

Thanks

waterman

In reply to Message (56946) Pictures Movie & images 2 girls in pool in skirts/leggings html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Tue 05/02/13 13:53:19 GMT

2 girls in the pool in denim skirts and leggings: one of them with socks (no shoes) and the other with sandals.

6:19 min. movie and 3 series of images (made simultaneously): 105, 143 and 160 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]