MyWetloook

Message # 56946.6

Subject: Talking To the producers - photographically qualities

Date: Wed 06/02/13 10:05:38 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Have you ever considered how your pictures are shown - are they printed out or shown on a computer monitor or on a TV set? If the answer is almost entirely on a computer monitor or TV, why use formats, which does not fit with todays monitors and TV, which is mostly 1920*1080 pixels - just look in a computer store? What is the purpose of two black stripes in the left and right side? It looks like you watch the pictures through a door. The late Sam Haskins was a master of putting a girl into landscape pictures and of course he ensured that there were a perfect match between all colors (clothing, surroundings, lighting etc.). Expanding the pictures to a wide format like 16:9 can really enhance them.

By the way - what is the purpose of slanted camera? If the photographer is not good enough to create something outstanding, but nevertheless wants something special, he can of course always slant the camera, but to me it looks absolutely crazy.

I have been photographing all my life and definitely prefer quality to quantity. To me a good picture is a picture, which tells a story, and a picture, which you can hang on your wall and look at every day for more years without being tired of it. Ask yourself if this is the case for your pictures or it perhaps is worth spending a little more time on planing and photographically qualities - and perhaps on model and clothing selection.

When the number of wetlook pictures on your hard disk begins to exceed several thousand, you find that you never look at them again or scroll through them at high speed, and then you may begin to sort out the really good ones, which is worth a second look. For the same reason I also prefer pay-peer-view to subscription. In this way I can sort out the (few) really good sets.

In reply to Message (56946) Pictures Movie & images 2 girls in pool in skirts/leggings html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Tue 05/02/13 13:53:19 GMT

2 girls in the pool in denim skirts and leggings: one of them with socks (no shoes) and the other with sandals.

6:19 min. movie and 3 series of images (made simultaneously): 105, 143 and 160 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.071 seconds to generate ]