minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 21:54:41 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 56946.5.1

Subject: None ....except for a paypal solution!

Date: Wed 06/02/13 08:18:08 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I'd loooooove to buy many of the sets
In reply to Message (56946.5) Exclamation Please don't change a Thing Erik!!

By luvwetgirls - us Wed 06/02/13 04:23:08 GMT

I, as well as many other wetlook enthuisiasts, actually prefer seeing everyday cute women dressed in jeans and sneakers splashing around smiling and having fun than some supermodel-type posing in some expensive wet dress and heels. This is what E.E. Wetlook does masterfully, and why this site is my favorite!

I am from the United States, and when I go shopping I see mostly women dressed casually in jeans and sneakers going about their business. Our wetlook represents this: Wetlook University and Liquidladies-Interwet USA are among some examples. I think most of the States represent a more relaxed and everyday attitude as opposed to much of Europe and its wetlook, I guess the metropolitan areas in the U.S. are more simlar to our European neighbors as people have to be careful about how they dress to be accepted. Most of America is not like this, and I think much of Europe isn't either.

Bottom line- We all have varying preferences in wetlook. Some of us like high-quality, digital photography supermodel wetlook in dresses and heels while others prefer jeans and sneakers with standard photography and video equipment. Seems most of this forum has wetlook sites that have hi-tech equipment and supermodels with dresses and heels. Thats fine with me, as long as producers like Erik Elsas still do exist here too. I know how greedy we can be with our fetishes, I too sometimes would like to see Flaviu or Leonmoomin do more casual, but they do what they do. I have to respect that and stop complaining. Why can't others do this as well?

When dress and heels and refined technique wetlook fans are greedy (they have plenty of sites to choose from already) and try to get E.E. Wetlook to change its style I have to post here and ask them to please accept that we all have different tastes in our fun here and respect each others preferences. Quit telling Erik what to do. Its his business. I like his style of wetlook just as it is.

Erik Elsas's work is inspiring to me, (one day I hope to have my own site), and with regards to his models, they are wonderful in what they do, are pretty and funloving and I would be happy to go on a date with 90% of them at the very least! Most of them seem to enjoy getting wet in clothing and thats whats important.

Please leave E.E. Wetlook just as it is. By the way, I do purchase sets from this great site and am a paying costumer whenever I can afford to!

We are a community here so we should respect everyone elses work and respect it for what it is.

In reply to Message (56946) Pictures Movie & images 2 girls in pool in skirts/leggings html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Tue 05/02/13 13:53:19 GMT

2 girls in the pool in denim skirts and leggings: one of them with socks (no shoes) and the other with sandals.

6:19 min. movie and 3 series of images (made simultaneously): 105, 143 and 160 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]