minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:41:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 56946.3.1.1

Subject: Idea Re:Fashion in Western Europe vs Eastern Europe -where most material comes from html

Date: Tue 05/02/13 22:59:14 GMT

Name: Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for your responses! And... apologies for my somewhat impulsive first reaction on this forum... Indeed, there are quite a few girls here in the Netherlands nowadays who prefer to wear less feminine / sexy clothing.... and many of these just are the ones who are most interested to do such a shooting, because they are less conventional. f.i. one of the girls of the last Unedited update explained us beforehand that she just didn't have "normal feminine" clothing. She had to borrow it or to buy it especially for the shoot... she normally wears clothes that I wouldn't like to shoot. She nevertheless did her very best to suit our wishes. There also are many girls here now who like to dress in a more gothic way... and I am sure that not everyone in this community likes that. And... some of the girls who are crazy enough to do a wetlook shooting... are also crazy enough to prefer a kind of clothing that not everyone experiences as typical feminine and sexy. Greetings, Erik.
In reply to Message (56946.3.1) Info Fashion in Western Europe vs Eastern Europe -where most material comes from

By Phoenix_Mike - pl Tue 05/02/13 22:39:11 GMT

The Dutch streets. Many producers just ask girls to come as they usually dress. This works fine for Russian, Ukrainian or Romanian producers - as girls in Eastern Europe still dress more elegantly and feminine then in the West. The western part of our continent has some dressing down trend, seen very easily - try coming (not in Winter, when severe freezing changes clothing) from cities like Kiev, Moscow, Bucharest or to use other countries then above Tallinn, Warsaw or Tbilisi to cities like Amsterdam, Rome or... Paris!!! The western cities at least as young girls go are dressed down. Shockingly! This is a recent change I am not old but I remember a time when going from Warsaw to Paris made the girls look glamorous... now it makes them look under-dressed. It's also happening in the Eastern part of the continent, but waaaay slower. This can be seen on Erik's Photos. The old ones, the first download sets, pre-download site etc are dressed more in the way that this community likes - tight jeans instead of loose ones, skirt with pantyhose and pumps instead of leggins with trainers. The Netherlands are one of the countries where fashion got "Americanized" (this meaning stereotypical small town USA not Manhattan chic). In order to change the look of girls and their clothes on the photos Erik would have to import models, try to convince tourists or maybe try some ethnic communities - this is a lot more work and may take the fun out of his photo taking.

However a quick look on the sites, and girls dressed in the more feminine way are there, so anyone can find updates they like at Erik's. On the unedited sites: Jan 8 and 22 are clothes that could appear on a site of the Eastern European producers. On the regular wetlook site you just have to look one update back: Joyce in a short skirt, with tights, boots and pantyhose is the update from Jan 27. Here even the most picky wetlook lovers probably agree that both the girl and outfit are as good as on EuroWam.

In reply to Message (56946.3) Idea some thoughts

By plonss - nl Tue 05/02/13 22:06:20 GMT

Erik, with respect (I still count myself among your admirers), but the man has some point. Of course you should not depart from your own style and try to be as the other producers. It is your style that made you what you are and I think you are a perfect photographer in your own right. But yes, regarding the choice of girls and clothing he has some point. Also to me it starts to show too much repeat; same kind of girls, same kind of clothing. Perhaps a reflection of the clothing style on the Dutch streets, which does not show much variation either. If I am right you had in the past more ethnic minorities, different types of girls, and also different kind of clothing.

As far as I know you always leave the choice of clothing fully to the girls. Perhaps it is an idea to suggest somewhat more different types of clothing.

In reply to Message (56946) Pictures Movie & images 2 girls in pool in skirts/leggings html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Tue 05/02/13 13:53:19 GMT

2 girls in the pool in denim skirts and leggings: one of them with socks (no shoes) and the other with sandals.

6:19 min. movie and 3 series of images (made simultaneously): 105, 143 and 160 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]