minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 13:16:42 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 56946.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Can you please explain what is wrong with our work?

Date: Tue 05/02/13 21:04:53 GMT

Name: soak_ed pl

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I love Erik's work because it doesn't look like Wet Foto, Download dreams or any of those type of producers.  I like Erik's natural style with real women, not the plastic looking artificial women from those other sites.  To each his own I say, there is plenty of stuff to satisfy all out there.  Keep up the good work Erik!
In reply to Message (56946.1.1) Angry Can you please explain what is wrong with our work? html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook - nl Tue 05/02/13 20:16:52 GMT

I realize that times are changing..... but we are no professionals like WetFoto, Downloaddreams etc. We do our best... but you cannot expect us to be perfect as they are. Can you please explain what is wrong with this set? I realize that the girl without shoes is maybe not so beautiful.... If there are any more opinions about our site, they are welcome... Otherwise, we F* off. Is that what you want?? Greetings, Erik Elsas.
In reply to Message (56946.1) Sad Quantity is not quality

By wetdavid - gb Tue 05/02/13 19:47:58 GMT

I loved the old EEs. Now each set is equal to the other with middle class girls.

The photos are good consumer quality. The quality for me is far not comparable with WetPhoto and so on.

When Erik is learning that times are changing?

In reply to Message (56946) Pictures Movie & images 2 girls in pool in skirts/leggings html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook-Unedited - nl Tue 05/02/13 13:53:19 GMT

2 girls in the pool in denim skirts and leggings: one of them with socks (no shoes) and the other with sandals.

6:19 min. movie and 3 series of images (made simultaneously): 105, 143 and 160 images.

Enjoy, Erik.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]