Wetlook-Online

Message # 56929.1.1.1.1

Subject: Exclamation PayPal

Date: Mon 04/02/13 16:37:03 GMT

Name: Jürgen de

Email: wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sure you can pay via PayPal too. I thougth in those days everyone knows about the PayPal issue?

Cause PayPal does not operate with Wetlook producers, it is not allowed to offer PayPal on your website. If you do, it's only a question of time and you will get banned and your money gets frozen. We all know this and it has happened to many producers. (It has happened to us too.)

But it is allways allowed to give a private money donation to a producer (by using the "send money" function on PayPal's website) and the producer gives you a membership "donation" back. So if anyone likes to use PayPal, please send me an email and we can give you a payment address.

And I'm sure, this works with all other producers similar. (Please don't tell PayPal about it!)

In reply to Message (56929.1.1.1) Happy Re:Winter time at Wetlook Art

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@gmail.com us Mon 04/02/13 16:24:17 GMT

Yes, Sammi would look great in this type of outfit. She's leaning more towards this sort of thing for the spring so hopefully in a few months... and I hope to have a new website running by then (with stuff downloadable in the UMD store for cheap.)

As for this site... I can't join because they don't take paypal and I don't know if it's worth the effort to figure out how to set up a new payment method. I was hoping to see a few more samples but can't find them on the site or anywhere. I figure they must exist because this site has been around forever and has always had top-notch photography, models and outfits, but I just can't get them to work or something.

In reply to Message (56929.1.1) None Re:Winter time at Wetlook Art

By Wertsweat - uu Mon 04/02/13 15:51:05 GMT

They really are that good. It is relatively inexpensive to join the site (5 euros) and you can see quite a few more similar pictures in very hi-resolution. Sammy would look fantastic in some of these types of outfit...
In reply to Message (56929.1) Thumbs Up Re:Winter time at Wetlook Art

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@gmail.com us Mon 04/02/13 15:04:17 GMT

Is there a place to see preview photos of this and the other wintertime sets aside from the one thumbnail? The only preview pics I can find are unrelated, and then it asks for a password. This set has the potential to be so fantastic and the preview thumbnail looks incredible as well. I LOVE the outfits! And the outdoor set with he snow... oh, heaven!
In reply to Message (56929) Pictures Winter time at Wetlook Art

By Jürgen - wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net de Mon 04/02/13 01:41:43 GMT

It's winter time at Wetlook Art and we found a nice pool for the winter girls. :-)

Yes the lady went into that pool in all her winter clothes and yes you can see her wet at: www.wetlook-art.com

To be fair: WetlookArt shows small galleries only, most of the time with different girls in one gallery. So you see there a few pics of this girl only. The full set will come later to WetFashionFun.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]