minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 15:21:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 56859.1.1

Subject: None Re:Wet Fashion Fun - What pool you use?

Date: Wed 30/01/13 20:40:41 GMT

Name: Wetlooker2 se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think its Youth Hostel i have see in your movies, i have see this place on a other site before.

Its great its they say its okey to swim with clothes for photos and videos.

I just talk with the pool guards here in town and they i can have lycra/polyester clothes to swim with.

But i wondering if i can find a model and take some photos there soon to maybe.

In reply to Message (56859.1) Info Re:Wet Fashion Fun - What pool you use?

By Jürgen - wet-fashion-fun@ws-net.net de Wed 30/01/13 19:47:18 GMT

Website: http://www.wet-fashion-fun.de/Frame.html/ www.wet-fashion-fun.de

We used five different pools over the last years.

The best was the Crucenia spa in Bad Kreuznach, which was available one day only to us, cause they did a repair in the spa and I was able to make a one day deal with the spa manager. The city has paid for heating and water quality, which was for only one day an amount of around 500,- Euro. So it is impossible to rent the spa on a regular base.

Another real good one was the private pool of a rich but very nice family, who operate some hotels in the Mosel area. This was the best private pool I have ever seen. You can see it in the pool scene of "The River". We had it for one day only, cause it would not be fair to ask about this again and again.

Our major pool is in a Youth Hostel, which is only available to us, when it is not used by the guests. The manager is a real nice guy. This pool was originally open for all people to do fully clothed swimming, but after a few funny guys has made a complete mess in the water, this is not longer allowed. We have a special deal now for our photo and video production.

Last but not least we use pools in holiday houses and a private one of another nice family.

I asked some other official pool areas for a rental time, but their idea of costs is completely strange. So in summery, you have to be very flexible to get a pool for clothed swimming in Germany. It may be much easier in other countries, like the Netherlands. ;-)

In reply to Message (56859) None Wet Fashion Fun - What pool you use?

By Wetlooker2 - se Wed 30/01/13 16:21:08 GMT

I wondering where the pool is you use in your movies.

Thanks for great wetlook!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.070 seconds to generate ]