WetlookPro

Message # 56837.1.2.1.1.1

Subject: Note Re:Actually....

Date: Tue 29/01/13 07:39:46 GMT

Name: Reckonerr uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I never claimed Majorie was a man dressed in a woman's skin, I'm simply replying to sjakie's evidence that she isn't. My point is that that is not proof of anything.

As for gender being a choice, the XY chromosome pair littered throughout a trans-gendered male to female would say otherwise. The presence of the Y chromosome in humans is the definition of maleness. Even in men born with female secondary sex organs (breasts and a blind vagina, but no ovaries, and a presence of testicles in the abdomen) - a disorder called testicular feminization syndrome - are still technically men.

Saying that gender is a choice is like saying a cat that barks is a dog. Sorry if the truth hurts, but, it's the truth.

In reply to Message (56837.1.2.1.1) None Re:Actually....

By kuromi - uu Tue 29/01/13 03:25:38 GMT

If you have sex reassignment surgery, then you are whatever gender you feel that you are.  It's insulting to say "men who go through surgery are still men," or "women who go through surgery are still women."  Gender is in the mind.  The only difference between a transgirl and a cisgirl is that a cisgirl can get pregnant and a transgirl can't.  It doesn't make her any less female.

It's also insulting to make a claim that someone who appears female is a man.  If that's true, do you think it's right to destroy their image to everyone you know?  And, if it's not true, if their sex from birth is female, how insulting is that?  If only people considered other's feelings first....Marjorie never hurt anyone, why would anyone want to hurt her?  

In reply to Message (56837.1.2.1) Note Actually....

By Reckonerrr - uu Mon 28/01/13 19:44:29 GMT

That shot doesn't mean anything. Plenty of men go through transgender surgury to make themselves be anatomically female, but physiologically male.
In reply to Message (56837.1.2) Links She is female

By sjakie - nl Mon 28/01/13 17:58:48 GMT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=avnZ5PTbULw#t=67s
In reply to Message (56837.1) None Re:When will we see more of Marjorie?

By Anonymous - uu Mon 28/01/13 17:40:52 GMT

you know that (s)he is a man?
In reply to Message (56837) Question When will we see more of Marjorie?

By Mike Romano - us Mon 28/01/13 15:03:37 GMT

I loved the high def YouTube videos of Marjorie. She looks better than ever.

Will there be more? I sure hope so!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]