MyWetloook

Message # 5683.2.1

Subject: Hello what about...

Date: Thu 04/09/03 21:13:08 GMT

Name: NCgreg zw

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I forget what they call it, but between 16 to 18 or whenever, amish kids can taste "freedom" before they choose to commit to the church, and they throw some wild parties in the meantime...  But still, not too much in the way of places to go swimming, except maybe for some communities that are down in Florida?

and FWIW, amish kids usually wear regular clothes during their free period.  IMHO the typical amish garb doesn't look very exciting to me (but that's just me)

-Greg

In reply to Message (5683.2) Hello Re: amish swimwear?

By Waterspaniel - us Thu 04/09/03 10:20:08 GMT

Cave Dweller migh very well be right. I live about 60 miles west of good sized Amish community, and I never hear reports of them swimmng, and have never seen pictures of any of them swimming (which, of course, doesn't mean that they don't). They're a very closed, conservative group. Since they don't believe in using electricity or motor vehicles, i.e., doing things the old fashioned, time consuming, hard way,  I suspect they have very little time for recreations like swimming. They don't believe in having too much fun.
In reply to Message (5683) Question amish swimwear?

By courier - splash@hot.ee ee Wed 03/09/03 23:42:42 GMT

Does anybody know what kind of swimwear use Amish people? If you have not heard about that kind of people, take a quick view at:

http://www.800padutch.com/amish.shtml

http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]