minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:47:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 568.1

Subject: Hello Re: Am I the UNLUCKIEST wetlook guy or what????!!!

Date: Fri 18/10/02 13:45:36 GMT

Name: Darret gb

Email: dramwater@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Aaaaawwwwwwww.... poor you Brian!!

Sorry to hear you two had a bummer of an evening.....

....still, I suppose not every night can be a goodun......

....maybe you have to take the rough with the smooth....

.... the tight jeans and nurses outfits sounded sooo nice too...lol...

Rather you than me for having to work in the morning.... take a leaf out of my book, and keep the weekends for yourself!

Maybe Leon will take pity on you, and let you see a little of what he gleaned from that event!

....hint hint Leon!!!

I'll mail you soon Brian.

Regards

Darret.

In reply to Message (568) Depressed Am I the UNLUCKIEST wetlook guy or what????!!!

By Wet Brian - bdann0875@rootesgroup.fslife.co.uk gb Fri 18/10/02 12:00:17 GMT

Firstly,thanks for Leon for informing me of the recent Nottingham poolparty Thumbs Up I recieved the info upon my return from work so I phoned Leon for further details and he said he'd be going. I then phoned my femail friend from work who knows about my fetish and she said she'd like to come,bearing in mind we'd been at work since 7AM and would be travelling 80 miles to Nottingham AND have to be at work for 7 the next morning.But we thought what the heck,ya dont get an oportunity like this very often!!!

So off we went,arrived at Nottingham 11PM,saw LOADS of very nice girls in nurse,dr,policewoman etc outfits and tight jeans(my fave wet clothing!!)so followed them ,sure enough they were going to the poolparty!

BUT THIS IS WHERE MY LUCK RAN OUT!!

We got to the door,only to be told"Students only". I told him we'd just travelled 80 miles to get here,but that didnt make s***sworth difference!!I'm only 35 but look 27-28 and my friend is only22 so its not like we'd have been out of place! I tried phoning Leon on the mobile but there was no answer so I guessed he had the same problem and had headed back to Bristol.We then decided to head home(no point hanging around).

We got home about 1:15 so went online and made the post further down this forum,then I managed to speak to Leon,only to be told he'd just had a GREAT time and where did I get to!!!??? I guess they changed bouncers?

And now I've seen the great vidcaps,boy am I pissed off that we didnt hang around and try to speak to someone in more authority!!!

I did phone the club the next day and they said it WASNT a students night so HAD I known this beforehand(if I had enough warning of the event Exclamation )I could have argued the case with the guy on the door.The woman I spoke to also said they doubt there would be another event like this as there was too much mess to clear up,so hopefully Leon can change their minds by not having the custard pool.

Sorry if this isnt exactly "on topic" but I'm so pissed off at the moment,I've even tried to find a foam party to go to on Saturday to cheer me up,but NOTHING!!

Ah wellatleast I've got Leon's MostWet event to look forward to. Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing Bouncing

Brian

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]