minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:47:08 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 56789.1

Subject: Wow Re:New girl on wetlookhunter.com and new update for the casual wetlook fans

Date: Mon 21/01/13 21:29:21 GMT

Name: keiner uu

Email: keiner@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wow. oh man. Corina is hotter than the sun. What a pretty girl.
In reply to Message (56789) Pictures New girl on wetlookhunter.com and new update for the casual wetlook fans html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 21/01/13 15:12:29 GMT

Hello guys,
The new wetlook updates on EuroWAM.net are from casualwetlook.com and wetlookhunter.com
Some of the free pictures are selected below but (as always) more free pictures are available on the site..

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2400+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook
Reka has a new fantasy story for us. It was a winter day and Reka was just walking on her way from work. It was a winter day and the snow was looking so tempting so she started to put some on her leggings and then more until she got her leggings a little wet. Then she continued her walk she got home and she filled a kiddy pool with water and she walked straight into it, soaking herself properly. During the clip the white coat will be removed as well as her boots.
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
Corina was just overdressed for the heat that day, she is working at a bank and she was walking (home I guess) after work. So what we really did was a service for us all cos I doubt she would survive without a cool off much more time. She is working at a back and she was on her way home.
I soon start to think that she will not come with me only because I am funny so I had to offer her a monetary compensation... Of course she took the money BUT she was more then happy tough to come with me and get her black clothes all shiny into the sea water... I guess in fact that money was just a "a perfect reason" for her to say yes, when in fact IF I would have spent five more minutes with her maybe she would come anyways.
Don't get me wrong... she worth every penny... and you will see that if you will download the update.

She looked absolutely great in the sea.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook
A strenuous workout in the gym deserves some good relaxation. Michaela knows just the best way to relax and chill after a good workout.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Irina
The first sentence I've heard from Irina was "Leave me alone." and then she asked me what do I want from her. I intended to let her go and find another girl but she smiled at me and I thought that maybe I will get her into a better mood after a talk. She was a bit arrogant at the beginning but of course with some compliments I got Irina to stay in one place, so at least she did not run from us. Irina told me that she is 22 years old and as I found out later she enjoy to get wet we with her clothes on (she did it before). She ask me why would she accept to get wet in front of the camera and I gave her the strongest argument I usually use (the money) but she said that she don't want money and all she want is a dinner with me (without the cameraman)...
I will let you guys discover the rest by yourself by watching the clip and I will let you guess if I accepted the "invitation" or not ;).
I will tell you one more thing tough, she absolutely loved to pose for the camera which prove that she said the truth when she told me that she enjoy getting wet fully clothed.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

We wish you a nice day!
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]