WetlookPro

Message # 5674.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: sorry the dates were wrong

Date: Fri 05/09/03 13:14:09 GMT

Name: bruce roberts ca

Email: bungalows@sympatico.ca

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Next weekend is the 12th through the 15th of September which is the weekend I meant. Sorry for the confusion.
In reply to Message (5674.1) Thumbs Up Do you mind if I bring a few girls with me?

By wallace - us Wed 03/09/03 21:03:37 GMT

They're young and horny and get pretty excited when they're in water so I was curious that...I'm just pulling your leg man! I myself can't make it all the way up there but I think It's great you would open your home,(and pool),to the WAM community!That's a noble and generous thing to do!I used to daydream that if I ever won the lottery I would construct a huge water,(and mud),themed "hotel" of sorts and invite everyone on this forum to stay for a week!For the shy ones there would be a private heated pool and mudspa in every room!I would have one whole room filled with clothes of all shapes and sizes for experimentation purposes,(ie;I wonder what it would be like to get wet in satin? or leather?or a armani suit,etc.) I'm just daydreaming.
In reply to Message (5674) Hello Soaked weekend at Wasaga Beach

By bruce roberts - bungalows@sympatico.ca ca Wed 03/09/03 13:44:03 GMT

I am hosting a wet weekend at my waterfront cottage court at Wasaga Beach Ontario, Canada, September 15,16 and 17th.  This is open to anyone who would be interested. If you are so inclined, please email me at bungalows@sympatico.ca

Bruce.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]