Wetlook-Online

Message # 56733.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:I fully agree with you dfx

Date: Mon 14/01/13 16:55:34 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI there is a big difference in the way this festival is done in Hungary to the way this same tradition is done in Poland (where those pics come from).

I have many many tv clips of these events from both countries, and generally speaking, the events in Hungary are done in a playful way, with all the girls willing to participate. The events in Poland are often a public assault on innocent people in the street...who are attacked and are not happy. I have lots of tv clips where you see gangs of youths in Poland being arrested by the cops for attacking people with water on public buses and in the streets.....so the events in Hungary are done in a much better way....while what happens in Poland is often a criminal assault by gangs of youths in the streets on innocent people in public places.

So....I prefer the Hungarian events to the Polish ones.....so I prefer the search term "locsolás" ....cos then you see much more friendlier scenes where the girls are happy and willing....

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=locsol%C3%A1s&oq=locsol%C3%A1s&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=youtube-reduced.12...34196.34196.0.35220.1.1.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.

BTW,.......it is the same thing in Thailand at the Songkran festival in Thailand too....i.e. you have the nice areas where people are happy and willing to get wet.....and then you have some very bad areas where the people are drunk and rowdy and are attacking people with high powered water guns mercilessly....and those are the areas I avoid going to......and it's the Farangs (the Europeans) who cause these problems in Thailand....not the local people...cos the worst areas are always outside the bars where all the Europeans hang out....cos they are no different to drunken football hooligans.One of the things you learn when attending the Songkran festival is.....beware of the bare chested bald guys from Europe.....cos they only have 1 more brain cell than neanderthal man.....and when they have a bicycle pump water gun in their hands.....those neanderthals will try to knock your eye out with their gun.......just ask Weinking or Flaviu....cos when they were there with me....they wanted to deck somebody at least 10 times a day.....

...For me... wetlook is all about people having fun.....not about innocent people being attacked and assasulted.

MK

In reply to Message (56733.1.1) Hello I fully agree with you dfx

By plonss - nl Mon 14/01/13 13:02:59 GMT

I liked the outfits, but perhaps a little bit over the top this all. Cannot imagine all girls were happy with this (drunken ?) company... Not accidental that the police turned up. Luckily for the girls they spoilt so much water, that the bath became half empty....
In reply to Message (56733.1) Unfazed Re:Smingus dyngus

By dfx - uu Mon 14/01/13 07:49:58 GMT

looks a bit like streetsplashpublic.pl :-)

but weather seems to be very cold, poor girls seems to have no chance to say no. how about cell phones and leather jackets? way home getting sick? oh dear... tradition, tradition...

In reply to Message (56733) Pictures Smingus dyngus

By FP - fo Sun 13/01/13 22:24:42 GMT

http://bielskobiala.gazeta.pl/bielskobiala/51,88025,11505384.html?i=0

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]