Wetlook-Online

Message # 56715

Subject: Pictures New girl on WetlookHunter.com - winter clothes this time html

Date: Fri 11/01/13 16:30:36 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello guys,
We have a new update and a new girl on wetlookhunter.com
As usual more pictures are available on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2400+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
We sure met a lot of girls in our hunting trips BUT this is the first Paula we got, and if you look at the free pictures selected for this update you will see that we have for you a pretty nice Paula here ;)
Paula is 23 years old and she was chilling on a bench when I have spotted her. Once again I noticed that IF you can make a woman smile got yourself a chance to sit down next to her.
Anyway... Paula is working as a waiter and she really likes when her social diary is full. Probably she felt alone that day and spending her afternoon with us seemed a way better idea then to sit there, bored, on the bench. Or maybe she wanted to stop my mouth (I was really in a talky mood that day) and the only way she could stop my mouth was to say yes to my request to come with me and play in the jacuzzi with her nice clothes on. The reason as usual (at least for me) it doesn't matter... what matters is that we got you guys a nice girl and a new update for the fans who enjoy watching a lady soaking her winter clothing in a jacuzzi.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Livia
Another beach session with Livia dressed in tight jeans and high heels
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Valeria B
For the winter clothes fans we have a new clip and with this clip we have good news and bad news. The good news are that she did got wet just the way she was on the street without removing any of her accessories and the bad news is that the mike failed on us and you cannot hear anything in the first part of the clip except the traffic noise and that is the reason I speed up a part of the clip. What I can tell you about Valeria is that she is 24 years old and she works as a nurse in a local hospital. Well I know that it would have been great to have her in her working outfit in the pool BUT we are not so lucky ;). Still Valeria was wearing a great outfit when we met (winter boots a winter jacket and blue jeans) and i think she is the only one so far who got wet even with her foulard on and besides all that Valeria agreed to wet her bag too. In the second part (the wet clip) you will see that she enjoyed soaking her outfit up till a point where she almost make me to jump after her into the pool because she looked like she is drowning till she discovered that swimming with a big leather bag in your hand it's an easy task (fortunately I did not had to rescue her and she made it on the safe side of the pool) so it's easy to understand that after the incident she did not agree to soak an outfit that we will give to her, so this is the only clip we did with Valeria B.
Enjoy it.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

We wish you a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]