minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 10:01:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 56621.2.1.1

Subject: Note Re:Agreed, and I know not everyone has the time or the inclination...but...

Date: Tue 08/01/13 20:53:19 GMT

Name: genchang2112 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...when I see the phrase "young girl", I think of the hot, All-American lookin' babe, the European babe, or even the Asian (Japanese, Thai, South Korean) babe.....Bollywood just doesn't do it for me, and is certainly the last thing I think of when I see "young girl" posted as a thread line.   So, when deliberately deceptive tactics like this are used just to get views, yeah, I get a little irked. (And I know I'm not the only one)  It's the same as when you try to look up something on google, and a bunch of jacktards out there decide to use all the key phrases you would think to use just to get you to view something completely unrelated to your search.   I know, there's gonna be some self-righteous wetlookers in here who will read me the riot act and say crap like: "Tastes are different" and "Why doesn't she count as 'young girl'?" and yada yada yada,  I understand that.....but still, Bollywood is the furthest thing from my mind when I see "young girl".   And I am also far from politically correct.  (Political correctness is the mentality harbored by those who seem to think that you can indeed pick up a turd by the clean end.)

All told, at least I will say that it's not as bad as when some jackass posts wetlook and fails (or deliberately decides not) to mention that the content is "male" wetlook.

Hell, I know there are folks here who think that chicks wearing tight tee shirts and daisy dukes isn't wetlook.  (I'd say they're wrong, because such attire is indeed clothing, and not in the swimsuit/bathing suit sense...but that's their hang up, not mine).   But still, out of consideration for those who are not into that particular style of wetlook, I would post that the content is Daisy Dukes oriented.   That way, they can skip it, and not waste their time.

In reply to Message (56621.2.1) Idea It would be good if every post indicated what it was. [nt]

By Kenny Ray - us Fri 04/01/13 18:51:33 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (56621.2) Note Please indicate if Bollywood though, so we can avoid if not our taste. :) [nt]

By genchang2112 - uu Thu 03/01/13 17:12:45 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (56621) Wow Young girl hsving fun in river [nt]

By Wetlookerz - uu Wed 02/01/13 17:48:08 GMT

Website: http://girlzaroundtheworld.blogspot.in/2013/01/lakshmi-rai-wet-hot-and-spicy-pics.html

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.123 seconds to generate ]