Wetlook-Online

Message # 56600.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Well Done!

Date: Tue 01/01/13 14:31:14 GMT

Name: ssiei it

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well done! let us all turn into action!

After 15 years of presence of our wetlook community in the virtual world, it is time to firmly establish our presence in the real world as well.

We ought to feel self-confident enough not to mind or even enjoy the presence of other people: in the course of my public wet-actions, I've often gathered some questions out of curiosity from puzzled onlookers, many smiles, and eventually some interesting conversations with the most open-minded and younger public. No-one ever dared saying anything against it.

The more of us will turn their lone activities into public wetlook actions, the easier will be for all of us and for the many more who would like to join but haven't had the guts yet.

In reply to Message (56600) None Wetlook In Fort Lauderdale

By WetClothing Lover - us Tue 01/01/13 01:08:02 GMT

Recently I attended a business conference in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  The conference started on a Monday morning and ran through Wednesday.  I was able to add some personal beach time to the trip. I flew down early Saturday morning and spent the weekend at a motel in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea that is right on the beach. After spending Monday and Tuesday night at the convention hotel, I spent Wednesday – Friday nights (unfortunately I had a family commitment that required me to be back home by Saturday evening) back at my beach motel, thus netting 4 ½ beach days for only two days of leave, and the company of course paying the air fare.

I’ve stayed at Lauderdale-By-The-Sea three times now, all for only a few days, without seeing any wetlook other than myself. This time I was rewarded.

When the weather is nice and the sea is at least reasonably calm, I use a motel-provided lounge chair and spend the whole day near the water’s edge, periodically going into the water and chilling out in-between. In this instance I was wearing white jeans and a white Super Tee, both from Lands End, which have given me many years of wetness so far and counting.

A young woman – my best estimate early twenties – was power-walking up the beach (I.e. north, not that it really has any bearing). Her figure was very trim but not, as I perhaps unfairly call it, anorexic. Small breasts and, as women go, narrow hips. She wore black lycra capri leggings and a snug but not overly tight black sleeveless top, also black sneakers and ankle socks. She sat down a few yards from me and gazed out at the sea. After a few minutes, she took off her shoes and socks and headed toward the sea. I perked up immediately but took care not to stare at her; this combination was assisted by my aviator mirrored sunglasses.

For those of you who know this stretch of the Florida Atlantic beach, it tends to shelve. You can go in up to your ankles at the water’s edge, but the proverbial next step puts me (5’ 9”) in up to my lower crotch.  Its hard to see this because although the water is fairly clear once you get out of the immediate surf line, it is very murky through the surf line. After dallying for two or three minutes in the water that came up to her ankles with each successive wave, she took the proverbial next step and plunged to her waist (she was shorter than I, probably about 5’ 4”). Hard to say if her surprise was real or not; she had a surprised look on her face but didn’t cry out or seem in any way annoyed. In any event, after that she went deeper and swam and played about in the water for 20 – 30 minutes. I spent most of that time in the water myself, near her; it was natural because I simply went straight in from my chair, didn’t do any maneuvering to get closer. Enjoyed the view and could clearly see her sports-brassiere lines. I will admit that it was not a coincidence that I left the water when she did. She didn’t seem to mind; it was at this point that she spoke. She said first that she had glanced at me and was trying to decide whether I was already wet or not, but saw when I came into the water that I must have been. She then asked me if I went in clothed regularly, and I said “All the time”. I could sense that she was reluctant to pry, so I volunteered: “You’re probably wondering why. Well, I just like the feeling.” She said that she did, too, but in words / affect that left it unclear how often she acts on that. Her body language caused me not to follow up further; I am very sensitive in such situations to not give any affect of trying to hit on the woman. She sat back down on the beach and air-dried for about twenty minutes, then headed back carrying her shoes and socks. Nice little interlude.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]