MyWetloook

Message # 56592

Subject: Pictures Last update from 2012 - Happy New Year! html

Date: Mon 31/12/12 13:05:06 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi guys,
This is the last update for the casual wetlook fans in 2012, so I thought that a "two girls update" will be a nice way to end this year.

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope the new years' eve will include a wetlook scene ;)

Best wishes to you all…
As usual more free pictures can be found on the site ;)

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2400+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook
Since on sexywetlook.com we ended the year with a "two girl update" the crew thought that it would be nice to do the same for casualwetlook.com
So what we have in the new update is Adria and Kata taking a shower together and playing with each other's wet clothes.
Of course no sexy stuff in this clip, no kissing neither... just plain wetlook from two nice girls who enjoy themselves in front of the cameras.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook
Liliane is taking a fully clothed swim into the pool. She is wearing green leggings with a seethru sexy top and open toe heels with nylon socks.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Deea S
Another sunny day and of course we are always ready for hunt. This time the "victim" is Deea, a 19 years old, very nice girl who works as a hair stylist. After we both agree that my hair cut is "so so" (she even offered to fix my hair cut) and we talked about a lot of usual stuff, we could get to more serious tanking, and by that I mean that I told her exactly what we want from her. In the beginning of course she was not very interested to come with us and enter into the sea and have a bunch of guys with cameras and camcorders saring at her ;) BUT in the end you can guess the result (since we have her on the site), We got Deea to enter into the sea just the way she was dressed (high heels, pantyhose, long skirt and blouse with bra underneath). Check the clip for more about her and the way I got her wet.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Happy New Year!.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]