Wetlook-Online

Message # 5658

Subject: Hello Wetlook fiction: The Boat Cruise, Part 2

Date: Tue 02/09/03 13:11:51 GMT

Name: RM uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

A continuation of  http://forum.minxmovies.com/show.asp?4907

Karen and Tom were left on the boat and she saw the effect on Tom that the fully clothed sopping wet girls, had on him.   Karen didn't feel too much like being upstaged and thinking quick decided to remove her bikini top to show that she could "turn it on" when needed.   After a while they returned to the boat after a very enjoyable swim.  While dripping on the swim platform Karen couldn't help but ask Donna and Susan about why they swim in their clothes, and such dressy clothes at that.   For a couple of reasons, said Donna.  Obviously the guys love it,  but it really feels sexy to dress up like this an get wet.  There is something very naughty and sensual about getting wet in a very dressy outfit.  Karen replied that it was really starting to intrigue her.

Tom mentioned that they have snorkel gear and there were great underwater sights to see at this anchorage.   Karen confirmed that and invited everyone to go for a snorkel with them and they enthusiastically agreed.  Donna then asked Karen if she like to change into a nicer bathing suit for the snorkel.  Karen picked up on the hint right away but kiddingly, and truthfully, said she didn't have a thing to wear.   Don't worry about that, said Donna,  why don't you follow me.   Donna told the group to take a break and give them 15 minutes.   Tom was beside himself with anticipation.  Everyone on the boat knew that Donna was going to loan Karen something to wear, but what?   After a while the door opened and they saw.   Karen appeared on deck wearing a thin white blouse and a tight knee length gray skirt.  The blouse was so thin that the white bra underneath was very plainly visible even when dry.  She wore nude hose and black high heel pumps.  Incredibly,  her hair was dry and groomed.   How'd they do that, they guys all thought to themselves.   She looked like she totally belonged in a high class office setting.   Karen was very excited about getting wet in this outfit.  She stepped onto the swim platform, looked down and briefly hesitated saying that she couldn't believe she was doing this and stepped into the water.  She surfaced, treated water and giggled at herself.   "I can't believe I'm swimming in a skirt, blouse and high heels,  this feels really weird".   She then climbed onto the swim platform and took in her new look.  Her thin blouse was so transparent that not only was her bra on full and totally display, but every little freckle underneath was noticeable too.  It was also a weird feeling to be standing in a pair of squishing high heeled pumps.    Ok, she said,  I'm ready to go snorkeling.   

Donna and Susan had not snorkeled before even though they were fine swimmers.  They jumped back into the water to try out their gear.   The fins certainly made swimming more efficient but Donna said that she would look pretty strange swimming around in a evening gown with fins.  She took them off while she was treading water and threw them back onto the swim platform.  Chad honey,  would you toss me down my high heels please?   I'm really more comfortable swimming in my pumps.  Chad tossed Donna's high heels into the water a couple of feet away from her.  She swam to them and slipped them on her feet.   That feels better she said,  you never know you might see you out here.  Karen then looked at Tom and said,  "Maybe I'll go snorkeling in my high heels too, I suppose I'd look a little out of place wearing swim fins while dressed like this" so she removed her fins and put her black pumps back on her wet stockinged feet.

After their swim everyone relaxed back on the boat.  Karen was going to change back into her bikini to enjoy the sun but wanted to wait for Donna and Susan to take the lead but they didn't.   Tom eventually asked if they intended to get out of their wet dresses.  Susan responded,  now that I'm all wet why would I want to take off my micro mini dress?  This feels really good.  Donna nodded in agreement and added,  I put this outfit on to enjoy being wet in it.  I'm not even going to take off my high heels or gloves.

As late afternoon came, Tom told the group that they'd have to pull up anchor and head to the restaurant.  It would be about an hours cruise to get there.   I assume that you will all want to change and since there is only one cabin you may want rotate in and out to make sure there is enough time.   Unfortunately there is no shower on the boat but there is a retractable hose back on the stern so you can at least get the salt off of you.  The guys took the first turn getting rinsed off and headed below.  Donna and Susan then took began to head to the stern.  Karen asked them if they'd rather change back into their bikinis for their rinse which caused both Donna and Susan to giggle.  Of course not silly,  there is salt in our dresses and high heels too and that needs to be rinsed.   That made sense to Karen and the three took turns drenching themselves their heads to the high heel encased feet.    Karen even pulled out some shampoo and soap.  The girls were quite a sight all lathered up in their dressy outfits.

Everyone had packed an appropriate outfit for the restaurant.  It was not formal, but jeans and t-shirts were frowned upon and Tom had passed that along before the cruise.  Karen came out from below dressed in simple yellow minidress and matching strappy medium heeled sandals.  The dress had spaghetti straps holding up a rather deeply scooped neckline although it really wasn't that risky.   Donna was dressed in an airy full white miniskirt that came down to mid thigh along with a gauzy off the shoulder top and high heeled strappy sandals.   Susan came out in a light brown sundress that came down to her knees.  It was belted and pleated and had shoulder straps holding up a fairly conservative top.  On her feet were high heeled white slides.  They had a little time before the boat arrived so they enjoyed the rest of the trip.

When they came up to the restaurant there were no dock hands so they had to manage the lines themselves.  Chad and Jim got on the bow and stern with their ropes.  Donna decided she wanted to help so she jumped onto the dock and rushed forward to grab the line that Chad was going to throw.   As Tom maneuvered to a stop, Chad threw the line.  Donna grabbed it and walked it up to a piling.   Not being terribly knowledgeable about this process, Donna tried to get the rope around the piling by reaching out with it.  In no time she had lost her balance and let out a shriek as she plummeted into the harbor.   She surfaced and swam to the boats swim platform.  "I can't believe I did that" she said.  She climbed back onto the boat and looked down.  Her thin gauzy top was now showing her breasts almost as well as the silk gown did earlier in the day.   The guys certainly loved looking at her but Tom quickly came to his senses and said "Don't worry Donna, we'll wait for you to find something to change into, you can't go into the restaurant soaking wet like that".   Nonsense said Donna,  I don't mind being wet if you don't, besides,  we might lose our reservation.   They guys quickly agreed.   Susan turned to Jim and not so loudly said,  I think she did that on purpose.   I can't let her do that!  It would be so unfair for me to be dry while she gets to enjoy her soaking wet miniskirt and top.   With that,  Susan turned around and walked to the edge of the dock and stepped off.   Her sundress cushioned her drop enough that her head didn't really get wet so she held her nose and submerged in order to get her hair fully soaked.    She then climbed onto the boat's swim platform and then onto the dock and told Jim that swimming in high heeled slides isn't as easy as pumps.  I hope I look more appropriate now as she gazed down at her dripping, now dark brown, sundress.   You know,  if I'm going to be wet in this dress I might as well go put on some hose too,  please hang on while I go below,  I'll be back in a minute.   Even Jim was surprised at Susan's behavior.  He knew she had started to enjoy wet clothes ever since the ski weekend but this was odd although he was enjoying it.  Susan emerged in short order but instead of stepping up onto the dock she went back to the swim platform and jumped into the water again,  quickly surfaced and then climbed back on the swim platform and then to the dock.  What did you do that for, asked Jim.   The pantyhose I wore with my red micro mini dress was the only thing I had and they had almost dried out so I just wanted to make sure that they were as wet as my dress.  I could have run them under the faucet but I would have risked putting a run in them by trying to put them on soaking wet.   Susan then looked at Karen and asked,  so Karen, do you want to be the only one of us to go into the restaurant dry as a bone?    Karen gasped.  Everyone now stared at her waiting for her response.   She had enjoyed swimming around all dressed up at the anchorage but this was a little weird.   Chad and Jim were certainly enjoying their girlfriends being sopping wet and she felt like Tom wanted her to be wet too.  Karen decided that it was best to go with the crowd and said,  ok I'll join in.  With that she stepped to the edge of the dock and dove in.  What she didn't plan for however was that the force of the water rushing down her dress as she entered the water was no match for the little spaghetti straps and both gave way.  As she climbed up the ladder on to the dock she looked down to see the top of her dress now residing on her hips.   She let out a gasp.   Everyone had seen her breasts from earlier in the day so she wasn't too embarrassed about exhibiting them to the others but this posed a problem now.   Being wet is one thing but topless is out of the question.   Donna, said Karen,  can I borrow that skirt and blouse I wore this afternoon?  Please?   Donna replied,  I think I have a better idea.  She the proceeded over to Karen and pulled up the front of her dress.  The soaking wet dress had no trouble sticking to her breasts and thus keeping it up without straps.   She tore away what was left of the straps so the dress wouldn't look damaged.  Now,  walk down the dock and back to see how it stays.   Karen did as asked.  The walk did not cause the dress to drop down but it had clearly lost a little altitude and looked to be hanging on by her nipples.   This is crazy said Karen,  this won't work.  Nonsense said Donna,  think how sexy you will feel being on the brink of exposure,  it will drive Tom crazy.   Karen's eye's lit up a little at that thought.   Look Karen,  all you need to do is keep your dress wet through dinner so it sticks to you.   And with a twinkle in her eye Donna said, and for added insurance use ice water so there will be something for it to hang on.  Karen now was enjoying this idea and agreed.  They all proceeded into dinner where they drew quite a bit of attention along with the puddle on the floor.

The end.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]