MyWetloook

Message # 56577.1.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Re:Relax.

Date: Sun 30/12/12 22:05:24 GMT

Name: Roscoe_BC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why not lust after these girls, unless you believe we should never lust after ANY girls.  What's wrong with these?  Especially non-candids, the girls that know it's the whole intent to begin with?  I don't think there is a lot of deception going on here.

Two comments:

* Lust is a result of evolution.  Lusty people make more babies, probably lustier ones, therefore, humanity is likely to only get lustier.  It's inevitable.  I call it "survival of the horniest".

* Lust leads toward sex.  Sex maintains the human race.  To say that lust is bad is to say that humans shouldn't reproduce and survive on this planet.  Sometimes I think there might be something to that, but not usually.

I think we all need to feel desired.  Lots of different things, including fetishes, trigger desire (lust).  I'd say, as long as it doesn't trigger inappropriate behavior, what the heck?  The human mind sets up some weird associations, some of which we'll never understand.  I'm just glad my odd preferences are good clean fun.  I really feel sorry for people who's drives are less acceptable than ours.  That must be torture.

Actually, considering wetlook typically leads to clingier or more transparent clothes, I can't figure out why anybody wouldn't recognize it as an avenue to good, healthy sexual attraction, unless they need stronger stimulation to feel the hormonal buzz :). It seems like wet T shirts are understood, why not wet silk blouses and satin evening gowns?  Are they that different?  

In reply to Message (56577.1.1) Exclamation Re:Relax.

By Anonymous - uu Sun 30/12/12 15:49:00 GMT

It is perfectly normal for people to feel sexual attractions to others, whether wet clothes are involved or not. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being aroused by wet look. Lust is an intrinsic biological desire in all human beings. As long as you are not actually harming another person with your lusts, then I would not worry...
In reply to Message (56577.1) Happy Relax. [nt]

By Martin S - de Sun 30/12/12 14:17:00 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (56577) None sin

By Martin - us Sun 30/12/12 13:46:37 GMT

Is wetlook wrong in general? Should we lust after these girls?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]