Message # 56499

Subject: Exclamation Nude or Wet White Shirt Car Wash in Australia - follow up

Date: Fri 21/12/12 08:57:20 GMT

Name: Jessica ca

Email: friends@fantasystockings.com

Website: http://fantasystockings.com/ / http://www.fantasystockings.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Earlier I had a post here saying that there are wet shirt and bikini and even nude car washes in Australia.  My fantasy suggestion, since I run a fantasy wetlook blog, was to talk to the car wash in advance and for a nice extra tip to ask the ladies to wear dresses or jeans for the service.  

There was an accusation towards me on the forum that information presented in this post is made up and there are no such car washes in Australia.  Please see the source of the information here, I updated this post with some resources to back up what I am saying.  One of them is Reuters.  I learned about this from a TV show, but I did my research to find some online sources for you to see.

Australia has some nude car washes and also wet white t-shirt car washes, but there are references to it all over the internet that the city council is not happy and some closed down as a result.  So I am not sure if Woody Car Wash still exists, but according to what I find there are plenty of places like that (sometimes run by strip clubs) in Australia that offer such services.  It is also probably understandable why some countries don't want to flaunt their sex tourism industry.

The photos displayed are simply used for illustration and they are not from the actual car wash since I am unable to feature actual nudity on this blog. I added some photos that were used in the TV show to illustrate it, but I think that those are also models and not actual girls from the car wash.  I hope that whoever here has some understanding of release forms may comprehend why those actual car wash places who have girls wash the car nude would have prohibitions about photography of their staff.   

I would like to say that I am an educated woman and I would never consider spreading fictional information.  It hurts my feelings very much to be accused of doing something like that.  Wetlook to me is something that I do for fun.  If you notice, I am not selling videos or charging people to view my work.  

Bikini Car Wash in Australia

http://fantasywetlook.com/bikini-car-wash-in-australia/

below - screen shot from the TV show to illustrate their discussion on car washes in Australia

below - some other wetlook car wash scenes I found online for illustration purposes of my fantasy idea to bribe the girls to do it in dresses or pants

below - photo used originally for the illustration of the article, from a different source, but showing "white t-shirt" concept at a carwash

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]