Wetlook-Online

Message # 56493.3

Subject: Peace Man Re:Chlorine in hotel pool

Date: Thu 20/12/12 18:27:26 GMT

Name: wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I've found that indoor pools, especially the little "postage stamp" pools at the hotels they're building now, are often over-chlorinated.  The sun tends to dilute it in outdoor pools but I guess the enclosed space keeps it locked in.  I prefer older places with big outdoor pools that have a "deep end" but more and more they are getting run down or torn down.  A couple of years ago, we were visiting Louisville and the wife, kids and I all ended up in the fountains they have on the riverfront.  We went back to our motel all wet and just jumped in the pool.  It was a dumpy place but it had a great older outdoor pool.  There was a family out there with their kids and you could just tell that they "lived" there.  But the cool thing was, between them, us, and several other people, I only remember two bathing suits.  Everyone else was wearing clothes.  It was a Saturday night and it was clothed pool party time.  
In reply to Message (56493) Square Chlorine in hotel pool

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Thu 20/12/12 07:37:59 GMT

What I really like about business trips is the opportunity to go swimming at hotel pools. I finally got to go a couple days ago - T-shirt and jeans. Now I have done this quite a few times, but this was a first: when I looked at my what was a black T-shirt the next morning it was virtually brown. Looks like they forgot to dilute their chlorine with at least a bit of water :-)... That can't be healthy. Well, I survived and definitely enjoyed the swim.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.106 seconds to generate ]