Wetlook-Online

Message # 56493.2.2

Subject: Happy Re:Hey Mark, just a question

Date: Fri 21/12/12 08:00:30 GMT

Name: Mark us

Email: jtsmark@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have worried about what other people might think for way too long - now I really enjoy just doing it not caring about others. With one exception: I don't go when children are around, so I typically wait to early evening (on business trips I won't have time earlier anyway). Reaction has never been negative - people definitely start staring when I get in, but then they get quickly disinterested. Rarely do they actually comment (one guy came over and said "I can't help to notice that you are fully clothed" but then he was perfectly happy with my explanation that the extra resistance makes lap swimming in a short pool more effective; or I heard another person say "hey, that's a good idea"). But typically other people (including staff) couldn't care less. It's definitely fun and one day I hope to meet "one of us".
In reply to Message (56493.2) None Hey Mark, just a question

By Sanderson - uu Thu 20/12/12 16:54:53 GMT

Mark, Just curious. When you are swimming at these motel pools, do you worry about getting "busted". Do you try to go in when there's nobody around, or are you comfortable with other people there? What kind of look, remarks, or responses do you get from other people when they see you in the pool with your clothes on? Personally, I've done this many times, and have only had other people come walking into the pool area once. I just climed out of the pool and went back to my room. I could them stareing at me kind of in dis-belief out of the corner of my eye. Them looking at me this way didn't really bother me, but I would have not felt comfortable staying there with others around.
In reply to Message (56493) Square Chlorine in hotel pool

By Mark - jtsmark@yahoo.com us Thu 20/12/12 07:37:59 GMT

What I really like about business trips is the opportunity to go swimming at hotel pools. I finally got to go a couple days ago - T-shirt and jeans. Now I have done this quite a few times, but this was a first: when I looked at my what was a black T-shirt the next morning it was virtually brown. Looks like they forgot to dilute their chlorine with at least a bit of water :-)... That can't be healthy. Well, I survived and definitely enjoyed the swim.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.054 seconds to generate ]