Wetlook-Online

Message # 56397.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Julia's wet boots

Date: Fri 14/12/12 06:33:09 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello BootFancy and thank you for the feedback.

Yes, the entire outfit she is wearing in this update is the same with the one used in the UW update T863c2.

In reply to Message (56397.1) Wow Julia's wet boots

By BootFancy - uu Fri 14/12/12 04:56:42 GMT

Always love seeing Julia swim in boots. She looks so hot in them, dry or wet (wet is always better of course ;)  ). BTW, are these the same boots she wore for her underwater set?
In reply to Message (56397) Pictures Julia's afternoon in the pool and Enci's afternoon in the office html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 10/12/12 10:48:13 GMT

Hi guys,
we start the week with two new wetlook updates.
One for the casual wetlook fans and we have a new update for the fans who prefer the wetlook a little spicier
Few pictures are selected for you below, more free pictures are available on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2400+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook
Julia took as in one of her afternoon walks, it was a sunny yet a bit cold September afternoon. Julia did what she often do lately (after she met us) she ended her afternoon walk into the water. This time, it was not her own bath BUT our pool (better light and more water ;)
So enjoy the view and have fun watching the new production with Julia.

Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook
This is probably Enci's sexiest update yet. This is the first part of a longer custom video production that we decide to upload in two separate parts instead of cutting it to be around 10 minutes.
In this part Enci is in the office, she is working at her laptop and she ends up pouring the water from 3 bottles all over her sexy office clothes.
PLEASE NOTE that in this part the only wetlook action you will see will be when she will pour the water from the bottles on her short, skirt, stockings and suspenders, panties and bra. BUT it's a nice introduction and a bit cruel teaser maybe for what will come as "next update" in 10 days.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVSexy Wetlook
Adeline is wearing a sexy babydoll outfit stocking and heels. And she poses for the cameras in a bath filled with water.
Free Preview
HDVCasualWetlook
Maya's look would qualify this update as a formalwet.com one, BUT we thought that euwetlook.com would be a proper place to show Maya's wool dress totally soaked under the shower and in the kiddy pool.
Enjoy!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Mirabela
Mirabela is a very melancholic person... of course I didn't knew that when I saw her walking next to a lake. I did not have to run after her, instead I've just peacefully walked next to her and I asked if she is upset or just melancholic or both. After she told me that she is a melancholic type and this is the reason that she likes to walk in that silent peacefully area, she also told me that her name is Mirabela and we both agree that the English correspondent would be Mira. Mirabela is 23 years old and she is a musician. She plays at violin and she said she is pretty good at it... Anyway... I don't think you guys are interested in her career, instead I am sure that you are more interested how she got wet that day ;) Well we thought that we will get her to jump into the lake near us but she said that the water is infested and she will not go in. BUT she said she would be happy to come with us and enter into the sea... Perfect we said and here we go, we have our first musician in wet in her very own clothes. We hope you will enjoy the clip and pictures we took.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Enjoy the pictures and have a nice day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.080 seconds to generate ]