minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 14:03:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 56378.2.1

Subject: Great Re:I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you didn't recieve it.

Date: Wed 12/12/12 12:24:21 GMT

Name: erick us

Email: eng121579@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I did receive it thank you very much. I am looking forward to the sets that you will be shooting in January 2013. I hope to see different types of slouch socks and footwear not only Japanese loose socks but HOOTER'S long thick white scrunch slouch socks and 80's style blue, pink and white Wigwam slouch socks would be great too paired with a nice pair of Keds. I think you should shoot themes as well such as washing your car or truck, watering your lawn or garden or even dressing up as cheerleader cheering for a football game and getting buckets of water dumped on her. I would do also an eighties type of outfit where she was working out in sweatpants and sweatshirts, maybe Yoga pants and sports bra or spandex leggings with her slouch socks over her pants legs getting really sweaty and needing to cool off with a dip or shower. We will be in touch. I sent you an email in regards about the price for this wet loose white slouch sock set.
In reply to Message (56378.2) None I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you didn't recieve it. [nt]

By Wetlooker - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sun 09/12/12 03:08:44 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (56378) Pictures High-res casual shots for sale

By Wetlooker - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sat 08/12/12 19:34:36 GMT

I will also be doing additional custom shoots with this model in early January upon request.

Each outfit ranges from 500MB-1+GB download (very high resolution). $50/per set/outfit.  E-mail me for purchase.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]