Wetlook-Online

Message # 56362.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re:my little armchair quarterback opinion

Date: Fri 07/12/12 21:23:23 GMT

Name: wetshoe us

Email: wetshoe@abusedshoes.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow.  That certainly is a lucky find!  Congrats!  Do you two put up any photos on the internet?
In reply to Message (56362.1.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:my little armchair quarterback opinion

By FountainFrolic - Well, I'd say the #1 and most fun way... us Fri 07/12/12 20:51:56 GMT

is to find a woman who enjoys it as much as you do.  I sometimes can't believe my luck in meeting my wife several years ago.  Our first date was at a restaurant/bar for drinks after work.  It was about half way between us, as we lived about 40 miles apart.  Neither of us realized, that the spot we picked had a large rear patio area - with a pool!  I arrived a few minutes late, and found her out there on the patio.  She had already removed her heels and was sitting on the edge dangling her legs in the water, hose & all.  Without going into all the details, we ended up in the pool together that evening, spent about half an hour swimming together and having a wonderful time - in our office attire - before climbing out and having dinner on the patio as we drip-dried.  It wasn't the only way we were very compatible.  On our second date, no wet opportunities presented themselves, but when we parted I asked her to call when she arrived home, so I'd know she made it home safe and sound.  She called me a little after midnight, and we finally hung up the phones at about 5 AM!

Several months later, and several wet adventures together later, I asked her to marry me.  It was the end of another enjoyable evening - I had taken her to dinner and the symphony, and when I proposed we were back at the bar where we met, having another late summer evening swim, this time with her in a floor-length beaded silk dress AND the heels she didn't bother removing, and me in dress shirt & silk tie and dress slacks with a sport coat.

She honestly finds it sexy and arousing just as I do, and like me she enjoys it even more when we're really dressed up and out in public.  I can't count the times in the four years we've now been together that we've gone out for the evening and ended up soaked before we head home for the night.

Another interesting thing we've found out - we've been in numerous hotel pools, many with poolside restaurants or bars which are open to the public and provide a good reason to be there.  Our experience is - as long as you're not loud & obnoxious and creating a disturbance, most of the time you can enjoy a swim fully dressed without anyone from the establishment asking you to leave, or even bothering you at all.  More than once, the waitress or waiter has been more than willing to continue providing service & bringing more drinks to us by or in the pool.

In reply to Message (56362.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:my little armchair quarterback opinion

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 07/12/12 15:42:33 GMT

The answer to your first 2 sentences is a one word answer that works at all the UK pool parties and night club events that Leon organizes....and also works at the water discos in Ibiza or the water  festival in Thailand.....i.e. ALCOHOL

I do not think it is a case of "she already wants to" go in the water in her clothes....cos that is not what happens when you "remove the obstacles" and you introduce elements such as alcohol.

What happens when you remove all obstacles and people lose their inhibitons is that people become "oblivious" to the fact they are clothed.

This is the main difference between a wetlook ethusiast....and general member of the public who gets their clothes wet......a wetlook enthusiast is somebody who is fully CONSCIOUS of their clothes and what they are doing....while the other 99.999999999999999999999999999 % of the rest of the world who are not wetlook fans are NOT conscious of their clothings and they just get wet in a totally oblivious way without any thought about their clothes etc.

Using the Church example you cite.....wetlook fans are thiinking about their clothes....while people who get wet in Church are thinking about their religion.

In our case, wetlook is our religion....and this forum is our church....but 99.99999999999% of the rest of the world does not think the same way we do.

Remember, the dictionary definition of fetish is that a fetishist is somebody who is sexually aroused by worshipping an object....e.g. shoes or wet clothes or whatever your fetish happens to be. So....various objects can be the subject of fetishism....but while you may see those objects as a device for sexual arousal....most others will just see those objects in a totally non-sexual way,....and to them...those objects are merely ordinary every day items that mean nothing to them in a sexual way.

We see things in a totally different way to the way others see those same things.......i.e. 90% of young girls can watch Justin Bieber....and get excited.....while all I see is a kid singer with funny glasses and silly earrings..... who does nothing for me.......ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (56362.1.1.1.1) Wink Smile my little armchair quarterback opinion

By Silas - us Fri 07/12/12 07:32:56 GMT

It's not a matter of talking a girl into going in water with her clothes on. She already wants to. Anyone who isn't completely anal retentive, neurotic and uptight will at some point gleefully get soaked in their clothes.

It's just a matter of somehow removing the obstacles.

It is the inconvenience of wet clothes, hours of dripping and sloshing, blisters, chafing, and pruny hands, the desire to not get your car seats wet, the necessity of not going back to work wet, the social faux pas of looking like you wet your pants, and being cold that deters people from doing it.

And beyond all that, there seems to be a dominance issue (well illustrated by the wet scene in "Not Another Teen Movie") A drop dead gorgeous women in minidress, heels, hose, full makeup and dynamite hair will own any room she walks into. Get her wet, and she loses all of that, instantly. You think she will voluntarily give that up? Would you?

Wetlook is a funny thing. Noone would ever dare go to church in soaking wet clothes. Yet thousands of people get their clothes wet right in the middle of church.

In reply to Message (56362.1.1.1) None Re:Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 07/12/12 05:18:51 GMT

Another method is something you have to be born with.....i.e. charm. charisma, the gift of the blarney.....some people have a unique talent at chatting to girls.....i.e. Leon is successful with his public streetsplash events, cos he can charm the birds off the trees.,,,he is a Jeremy Beadle who can get any girls in the street to do anything for a larf.

Another thing you need to be born with....is to look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney....or....become a rock star....cos back in the days when there used to be a pool in front of the stage of the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles....many girls would wade into the pool fully clothed just to get closer to the stage whenever the artists were performing on stage. There were many bands playing at the Hollywood Bowl in the 1960's where the girls would wade into the pool in front of that stage. Sadly they remodelled the bandshell stage in 1972 and took away the pool after that date....but in the UK I went to many concerts at Crystal Palace park in South London where there is a small lake in front of the stage where the girls would wade into the pool to get closer to the stage.

MK

In reply to Message (56362.1.1) Note Re:Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life

By goofball - uu Fri 07/12/12 04:22:56 GMT

... seems like the #2 method (behind the Ben Franklin method) is to get them drunk.  Almost every method on that list has alcohol involved!

If you want to try something original try the "party plant" method.  That is invite a girl to the party who is in on the plan all along, who will encourage other girls to jump in the pool (if i do it you do it et al).  Seems like no matter what the bad idea involves if it comes from another girl then girls will find it more plausable.

In reply to Message (56362.1) None Re:Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 07/12/12 00:48:30 GMT

I only see 8....so I guess you want suggestions for 9 and 10.

I can give you the most common method I have used over the last 20....i.e. Show them a piece of paper that has a picture of Ben Franklin...ha ha

This should be number one...cos it is the most proven method that always works.

MK

In reply to Message (56362) Pulsing Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life html

By wetshoe - wetshoe@abusedshoes.com us Thu 06/12/12 23:36:10 GMT

These are proven methods. Some to cause girls to get wet in their best dress shoes, and some to cause them to completely soak their entire dressy outfits or office attire.
THE LIST IS HERE

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]