minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:19:10 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 56362.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life

Date: Fri 07/12/12 05:18:51 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Another method is something you have to be born with.....i.e. charm. charisma, the gift of the blarney.....some people have a unique talent at chatting to girls.....i.e. Leon is successful with his public streetsplash events, cos he can charm the birds off the trees.,,,he is a Jeremy Beadle who can get any girls in the street to do anything for a larf.

Another thing you need to be born with....is to look like Brad Pitt or George Clooney....or....become a rock star....cos back in the days when there used to be a pool in front of the stage of the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles....many girls would wade into the pool fully clothed just to get closer to the stage whenever the artists were performing on stage. There were many bands playing at the Hollywood Bowl in the 1960's where the girls would wade into the pool in front of that stage. Sadly they remodelled the bandshell stage in 1972 and took away the pool after that date....but in the UK I went to many concerts at Crystal Palace park in South London where there is a small lake in front of the stage where the girls would wade into the pool to get closer to the stage.

MK

In reply to Message (56362.1.1) Note Re:Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life

By goofball - uu Fri 07/12/12 04:22:56 GMT

... seems like the #2 method (behind the Ben Franklin method) is to get them drunk.  Almost every method on that list has alcohol involved!

If you want to try something original try the "party plant" method.  That is invite a girl to the party who is in on the plan all along, who will encourage other girls to jump in the pool (if i do it you do it et al).  Seems like no matter what the bad idea involves if it comes from another girl then girls will find it more plausable.

In reply to Message (56362.1) None Re:Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Fri 07/12/12 00:48:30 GMT

I only see 8....so I guess you want suggestions for 9 and 10.

I can give you the most common method I have used over the last 20....i.e. Show them a piece of paper that has a picture of Ben Franklin...ha ha

This should be number one...cos it is the most proven method that always works.

MK

In reply to Message (56362) Pulsing Ten Ways To Cause Girls To Get Their Dressy Clothes Wet In Real Life html

By wetshoe - wetshoe@abusedshoes.com us Thu 06/12/12 23:36:10 GMT

These are proven methods. Some to cause girls to get wet in their best dress shoes, and some to cause them to completely soak their entire dressy outfits or office attire.
THE LIST IS HERE

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]