MyWetloook

Message # 5636.4

Subject: Peace Man Re: American Girls and Wetlook/Sex

Date: Tue 02/09/03 12:50:22 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think I have to agree with you.

Of course, a pretty woman will always turn my head, but I see beauty also in the absence of "perfection" (by whatever standards it may be measured).

I think that western media has gotten too full of itself... anything and everything is a product which has to be suitably packaged, positioned and promoted. Add to that a drive to compete, whether for money, sex, love, or simply attention, and it leads to all sorts of absurd and obscene consequences such as you've described, and countless more beyond the scope of this forum. All it takes is for something to be labelled as the "flavour of the month", and suddenly everyone has to have it, or be it.

Sounds like the Europeans you refer to have a far more rational, balanced perspective on life, with values to match.

Annette, very refreshing to read your views... thanks.

In reply to Message (5636) Hello American Girls and Wetlook/Sex

By Annette - us Mon 01/09/03 13:36:59 GMT

Sorry guys I was on vacation and really wanted to respond to this thread, so I have started a new one.  This isn't meant to be an argument or rebuttal, but there seems to be alot of reasons stated why there is a frustration in this country and I'd like to give you a woman's perspective if I may:

*American media, TV and movies, has shifted to the male always being the fall guy.  If a man a woman are by a pool and someone ends up in it, guess who it is?  The man of course.  No one but white males can be the butt of jokes on TV or in movies anymore.  The media in this country is so PC it is sickening.*  (quoted)

You have forgotten FAT WOMEN and GAYS.  You aren't alone.

There seems to be a frustration all around that women are the way they are in the US regarding wetlook and sex in general.  Some explanations could be this:  Look guys, since day one we have been told how to look, how to act, what to repress (our sexuality, mainly), what is sexy, and believe me, WHAT ISNT.  Lately (last 5 years or so) that ante has been majorly upped.  With that comes an ideal that the media really shoves at us, mainly, you need to be perfect and practically naked to be considered sexy. We also are told to be sexy, but at the SAME TIME, please don't actually be sexual.  It is a very confusing message.  Trust me on this.

We get so many mixed messages in the US that I believe Europe does not get.  Females, I think, are freer to express themselves as they are.  Some women here are comfortable baring it  but not necessarily comfortable actually ACTING on anything.  We are taught to just look pretty.  We aren't really taught that its ok to just be wild and crazy (most women, of course there are those who go against all this)because you will be considered, ready now, a SLUT.  Guys, this double standard that is pervasive in the US has got to go before girls can really express themselves freely.  We are sexual and we would like to act on it...for now we will dress the part because it is OK, but actions will still get you a nasty label.  Wetlook in public included.

Think about it, where do you turn that you are without stimulation? TV/Movies/Magazines/Drugstores..I mean I cant walk into a drugstore without FHM/Stuff and Maxim all there.  You guys have it so good if you think about it.  We have basically nothing...cleaning products and baby wipes.  Nobody really cares about what WE find sexy....so until the real basic stuff, this stuff is changed unfortunately I don't think America is ready for any of it. We are not any where near as progressed as Europe in the area of sexual expression... We just keep it in the proverbial closet except for those few glorious moments.  Thank god for the internet....K?   

Thanks for listening..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]