Wetlook-Online

Message # 56339.2.1

Subject: Happy Re

Date: Wed 05/12/12 18:56:16 GMT

Name: Tanya ru

Email: waminstyle@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you very much for the nice comments! I did not expect this outfit to be pleased so much! I myself really like the way I look in these wet pants). Be sure we'll shoot a few more sessions in trousers suits for fans, but only at home or in the sauna, because it's snowing outside now).

Tanya

In reply to Message (56339.2) Thumbs Up WOW! Fantastic!

By Amf - us Wed 05/12/12 18:42:33 GMT

Tanya, this is such a beautiful update!  I love how daring you are!  Getting soaked in such nice clothes, and with other people around even!  I see they can't help staring, and I can't blame them. You look just absolutely spectacular in that nice outfit, soaking wet!  Thank you for sharing your "hobby" with all of us, and keep up the great fun work!!! Happy Happy Happy
In reply to Message (56339) Video Tanya in a business trousers suit gets wet under running water. html

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ru Tue 04/12/12 11:04:32 GMT

Tanya in a business trousers suit gets wet under running water.(ID-127)
      Recently Tanya went to work in the office and wear business suits. Now she is in a long-term leave and office clothes has to gather dust in the closet ... But of course not in our closet, we give clothes a second life in our wonderful interest to wetlook.
      You can not imagine what feelings you experience getting wet in business suit, it's nice to feel the cold water jets penetrating under the clothes, to feel the weight of wet jacket on the body, to feel how wet pants fit to your legs, how water squelches in shoes, and it's funny to catch amazing glances of come-and-go people), It's interesting what do they think looking at the lady in wet business suit? Probably - she is crazy). But whatever we do for our favorite hobby, and this time Tanya gives us another beautiful view of the wetlook, of the real pleasure of wet clothes.

Price: $8!

Video: HD, 1280x720 25p, length 20:40, MP4-file (AVC), 619 MB
      You can watch 56 video skreenshots to this set in the store.

Photos: 288 pcs, high res 1416x2128, ZIP-archive (312 MB).
      Find 8 free photo previews in the store.

p.s. Full-size previews you can see (download) on the site: WAMinStyle Store

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]