Wetlook-Online

Message # 56325.6.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook-wellnesscenter

Date: Tue 04/12/12 05:57:26 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Precisely what I was itching to say for the last 2 days....but I did not want to appear negative.

The way I read this posting....all I can say is....unless the guy has 10 million plus to build or buy such a hotel.....I think he is talking more about a virtual reality website where folks can check into a "cyberworld".....but then you do not need to create a site like thsi....just play with the SIMS computer game if you want to play in a cgi world.

FYI, I know what it costs to stage such events .....and there is no way you can generate enough financial support from wetlook fans...cos there are too few of them....and most of them are couch potatoes or armchair quaterbacks who do not like to travel long distances to attend wetlook events. FYI I have beenj travelling to Thailand and Korea and Brazil and Panama and many other countries over the last 25 years....and I have not even found more than 4-5 people who wants to travel with me to such events. Weinerking has organized pool parties and also a cruise with his wetlook models to the Bahamas...and few people were interested in those events too. The ONLY pretty successful wetlook events organizer...is Leon and his MostWet team....who organize night club wetlook events all over the UK....and those are well attended because those are NOT wetlook fans who go to those events....but MAINSTREAM clubbers who just like to party...and they do not care at all about wetlook.....they simply love to drink and party...and when you have drunk people and you give them a pool or a dunk tank to play with....they will surely use it....but not for wetlook reasons...but merely because they are drunk...and they want to play etc.

FYI, my brother owns and operates a small bed and breakfast hotel in the north of England.....rather like "Fawlty Towers"....i.e. it only has a small number of rooms.....and it has cost him half a millionn pounds to buy and operate that place....and he is mortgaged up to his eyeborws in debt.

If you have millions to invest, you can buy a small hotel and stage wetlook events, but I can't see how you can ever recoup your investment or cover your loan payments via catering only to wetlook fans.

But if you are wealthy and willing to indulge yourself in such a venture....I suggest you hire Leon or Flaviu to stage events for you....cos those 2 guys are the best at creating wetlook events and pool parties.

I am also amused by the term "wellness" and the concept of catering to wetlook wellness.....cos I am not sure if people will want to achieve such a state....cos for me...wetlook welllness would be like trying to reach a state of sugar-wellness......i.e. sugar is something I like....but I know it iis not good for me and can be harmful if used in excessive amounts....so trying to cater to an excess of sugar is not something I would want to do...ha ha....cos I regard wetlook as more of a "curse",....like gambling or any other addiction....and I want to be cured from it....not to try to increase my state of addiction to it.

I think the key thing the poster said...is this...

>I hope I get lots of replies so I can make my dreams come through.

i.e. he has no intention or ability to create a real wellness center for others at all.....and this is all about "him"...and you are all being lured by a troll who just wants you you talk about this so he can get off on your replies/////

Talk is cheap.....so I say....build it and we will be impressed....but otherwise I think this is a troll.

MK

In reply to Message (56325.6) Question Re:Wetlook-wellnesscenter

By Peter - rpsmusic@gmx.de de Mon 03/12/12 19:49:11 GMT

Hello John,

well... it will cost a lot of money and i canīt believe there will be so many guests that your wellness hotel will be profitable.

I canīt believe you will find an investor, who will take the risk.

But you and your wife can appreciate your local pool parties :-)

In reply to Message (56325) Read This Wetlook-wellnesscenter

By John - JohnnyRorije@hotmail.com nl Sun 02/12/12 16:15:02 GMT

Hello wetfans,

I'm planning to start a wellnesscenter for wetfans and I want to know if there is enough interest.

There will be a hotel so people from other country's can stay for some days or weeks. In the hotelrooms will be washingmachines and dryers for the wet clothes.

The whole complex will only be used by people who like to get wet in clothes.

I hope I get lots of replies so I can make my dreams come through.

Regards, John.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]