WetlookPro

Message # 56321.2

Subject: None Re:Losing shoes or boots when swimming

Date: Sun 02/12/12 16:14:49 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Do we take measures to insure that the model's shoes or boots stay on when swimming? We don't. We have some 200 pairs of shoes in our wardrobe room. We simply ask models to put on whatever fits. Sometimes the models end up swimming out of the shoes, but usually they don't. Most of the shoes we have are strappy, so those are more likely to stay on. (unless the straps break, which sometimes happens) Some pairs just won't stay on. In those cases we just keep shooting and ask the models to get the shoes and put them back on, and sometimes I photograph the models retrieving and putting their shoes back on. The funniest ones are those high heel sandals which have ankle straps. Sometimes the heels come off their feet, but are still hanging from their ankles as they swim. We've also lost heels at times. During one particular beach scene we did in Bimini, the model was wearing a pair of bright red pumps. The surf that day was also intense. At one point during the shoot, one of those pumps came off the model's foot, we (myself, my wife Tess, our grip and the models we took) all tried to catch it like we were in some weird, intense game of football, as the surf washed it up the beach, then out to sea. On our latest trip to Costa Rica, we finished a photo session at a waterfall, The model we were working with took the shoes off. But she was taking them off while she was still in the falls. She lost her grip on one of the heels and over the falls it went. Someday some tourist is going to find that one high heel and wonder how it got there.

EdR

In reply to Message (56321) None Losing shoes or boots when swimming

By CHEWITS - jednick@hotmail.com gb Sun 02/12/12 08:41:22 GMT

I'd like thoughts regarding shoes and boots please!

Do wetlook producers have to take measures to ensure that the model's shoes or boots stay on when swimming, or is it just hoped that they on?

Does it often happen that they fall off?

Are any particular types of footwear mush more likely to fall off? I'm guessing high heels without straps, and maybe slingbacks.

Also, has it ever been known that a model's boots have fallen off when swimming? With the weight of the water in them making them heavy I think it is a possibility.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]