Wetlook-Online

Message # 56321.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Losing shoes or boots when swimming

Date: Sun 02/12/12 14:54:48 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

In the 1990's I owned a 3 acre property in Jupiter Farms, Florida (my property was next to the 150 acre property owned by Burt Reynolds, that he also used for filming some of the scenes from his Smokey and the Bandit movie - that property had an interesting history cos in the 1930's it was once owned by gangster Al Capone and he used it to make moonshine there). Anyway, I digress, on my property we had a 250 ft pond at the front where we shot many of the wetlook scenes for the SSS videos I made in the 1990's. The problem with filming scenes in that pond was that the pond was pretty deep and the water was murky and muddy at the botton of the pond....and the girls were constantly losing their shoes during the shoots and when they sank to the bottom it was almost impossible for our scuba divers to find them in all the mud and silt. So....the only solution to this problem is that when we were shooting key scenes, like the catfight scenes we shot in that pond from our Agent H20 and Jungle Jane series....we would buy several pairs of identical shoes for each girl. This is no different to Hollywood when they make films like Spiderman or Superman.....i.e. Christopher Reeve would go thru more that 20 Superman costumes every day, cos they would change the costume whenever it became sweaty or got torn etc.

Anyway....basically, we lost dozens of pairs of shoes in my pond over the 8 years that we filmed at that property....and they are STILL THERE to this day.....ha ha.

One of these days I will probably get a knock on the door from the cops......cos we sold that property in 2001 and if the new owners ever drain that pond they are going to find it littered with old shoes and other pieces of women's clothing......so they will probably think I was a serial killer .....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (56321.1.1) None Re:Losing shoes or boots when swimming

By chewits - jednick@hotmail.com uu Sun 02/12/12 11:52:24 GMT

I think if a shoe can be simply kicked off in normal situations, out of the water, then likely it will come off during swimming, with the kicking of the legs.

Obviously, a high heel with a fastening strap or a long boot witha zip would stay on when swimming. But with a high-heel with no fastening strap, or a boot that just pulls on would maybe fall off when the legs are kicked during swimming.

In reply to Message (56321.1) None Re:Losing shoes or boots when swimming

By justauser - uu Sun 02/12/12 11:33:28 GMT

> With the weight of the water in them making them heavy I think it is a possibility.

While in the water, the additional weight simply doesn´t count (just physics).

So its just the weight of the material itself which is relevant.

If the footwear has a platform or just a thicker sole, it will almost certainly float, because the material is either foamed or hollow inside (air pockets).

And it has to be for not being to heavy to wear.

Same for the heels - the wider they are, the more likely they will float.

Pure leather can be to heavy to float.

But for sinking in water it has to be thoroughly soaked, even in leather there´s some trapped air.

All that has little to do with losing the shoe.

A good fit helps a lot.

Most footwear gets a little larger when getting wet, so a not to tight dry fit might result in losing.

In reply to Message (56321) None Losing shoes or boots when swimming

By CHEWITS - jednick@hotmail.com gb Sun 02/12/12 08:41:22 GMT

I'd like thoughts regarding shoes and boots please!

Do wetlook producers have to take measures to ensure that the model's shoes or boots stay on when swimming, or is it just hoped that they on?

Does it often happen that they fall off?

Are any particular types of footwear mush more likely to fall off? I'm guessing high heels without straps, and maybe slingbacks.

Also, has it ever been known that a model's boots have fallen off when swimming? With the weight of the water in them making them heavy I think it is a possibility.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]