minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 08:08:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 56319.1

Subject: Scatter Re:UK - Glorious wetlook opportunity ruined on Merlin (spoiler)

Date: Sun 02/12/12 14:20:13 GMT

Name: Wetlongskirts gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Having watched it again, it's apparent that she is wearing the dress, at least during the maximum of 10 seconds that's vaguely worth seeing from a wetlook perspective. This just makes it all the more galling in terms of a lost wetlook opportunity, which would have been both spectacular and rare given the clothing in question. I don't have any easy way of making the clip available online, but I imagine it will show up on Youtube at some point.
In reply to Message (56319) Sad UK - Glorious wetlook opportunity ruined on Merlin (spoiler)

By Wetlongskirts - gb Sun 02/12/12 08:32:18 GMT

Any wetlook fans watching Merlin on BBC 1 in the UK last night would have spent much of the show in eager anticipation, knowing that Guinevere (Angel Coulby) was going to go into a lake wearing a stunning, floor length  mediaeval dress. When the time came, the director ruined it by not properly showing her either going into or emerging from the water. There was only 1 brief, vaguely decent clip showing her slightly more than waste deep and it was apparent that there would have been magnificent shine and colour change had the dress been shown in full. In the next scene out of the water, the instant dryness continuity error that has been frequently seen down the years was apparent. What I suspect happened is that she didn't go into the water wearing the full dress at all, but was just wearing the top part, probably with a wet suit or something like that underneath. It would certainly have been cold water in what was a former quarry in Wales, but it could have been a wonderful sight to behold, which never happened sadly.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]