Wetlook-Online

Message # 56288.1

Subject: None Re:Question about C. S. Hagen, German actress

Date: Wed 28/11/12 22:37:27 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I do know know this actress or the scene you refer to -- but you can start by looking at her IMDB resume and all the films and tv series she has done....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0353376/

As you can see...she did appear in Soko 5113.....but in order to nail down which show or movie she was in....you have to triangulate and be able to name at least one other actor or actress that was in the scene....cos once you have the names of 2 actors, then put those 2 names together in a search engine and IMDB and Google can nail it right away.

Something you said does not seem to jive....i.e. you said she had no underwear on.....and I would assume that a scene like that would not normally be a tv series on a mainstream network tv channel like ZDF......and is more likely to be a movie than a tv series.

In the USA a scene like that would only be on cable tv ....and not shown on mainstream network tv.....but I guess German tv is more liberal than the prudish American tv networks.

MK.

In reply to Message (56288) Question Question about C. S. Hagen, German actress

By wetdata - de Wed 28/11/12 21:43:08 GMT

Hello everybody,

I'm watching a movie with Cosma Shiva Hagen on SIXX in German Tv.

There I remember another film with her she going wet in a white dress without underwear. She falls or jump in pool with clothes on.

I think it was in a German Crime serie like "Soko 5113" or so.Was probably in ZDF.

Does someone here know this scene or the name of the film. I "asked" google about this but there is no relevant for my question.

I hope everybody understand this and excuse my bad English.

In German:

Ich schaue gerade einen Film mit Cosma Shiva Hagen. Dabei fiel mir ein anderer Film mit ihr ein, in dem sie in einem weißen Kleid in den Pool fällt/springt. Ich glaube das war in einer ZDF-Vorabenserie wie "Soko 5113".

Google u. youtube hat mir nicht helfen können. Weiß hier jemand, wie die Serie (bzw. der Film) heißt?

Entschuldift mein schlechtes (Schul-) Englisch.

Gruß

Jens

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]