Wetlook-Online

Message # 56241.1

Subject: None Re:No Subject

Date: Fri 23/11/12 16:44:19 GMT

Name: Steve uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Loved the story... that's like my dream also... did you ever return the favor and have some pie fun with her??? If so perhaps we could hear about it (although some people might not like it cause it's a wetlook forum)
In reply to Message (56241) None No Subject

By tightwetjeans - chvyrcng4x4ra@aol.com uu Fri 23/11/12 12:24:52 GMT

hello everyone its been a long time since i been here been very bussy finially have a chance to tell everyone about what happened to me this summer,i been waiting for this to happen my hole life.theres this girl that i have had a crush on for like 15 years now shes petite 4/11 dirty blonde frosted type hair blue eyes perfectly great shape body she works out alot,well we havent talked in a while then she finially called me and we talked then hung out and i just could hold it back anymore so i told her about how i felt about her and my fetish of loveing wet clothes,and i couldnt believe it but she said she has a fetish also she liked being pied,so i asked her if she be intrested in getting wet like go for a swimm in my pool and she said yes sounds like fun and she asked what do you whant me to wear so i told her skin tight blue jeans,skin tight red shirt (braless)with a tight blue denim long sleeve button up shirt over that and wear here work boots like a little hot construction worker so she said ok ill wear just that and then she asked what i was going to wear and i told her my tight blue jeans a t shirt and a long sleeve denim shirt over that and ill wear my work boots in the pool also,so the following saturday she came over and she got out of her car wearing what i asked for her to wear so i started getting really ecited my heart beet was raceing my hole body starting shakeing in excitement of seing her soaking wet,so we went out back onto my deck hung out there in the sun for a while talking and was getting really hot and we both started sweating and she said that pool is looking good,and i said yes it is would you like to go for a swimm and cool off,and she puased and said ok how do you whant to go in jump right in or walk down the stairs slowly and get in,so i told her that i would actually would like to pick you up and throw you in and her eyes opened up wide and said really i would love that i like getting thrown into swimming pools,i just couldnt bleive i herd her say that i was getting so excited again i started feeling the buldge coming on so i picked her up and threw her right in the pool mmmmmm thought i was going to have a heart attack my heart was raceing so fast then she said ahhhhh this feels so good are you coming in and i dove right in and came up in front of her and then she splashed me and i splashed her back and then she jumped onto my shoulder and pushed me back under the water and then swamm away and i strated swimming towards her and she was by the ladder of the pool and climb out i just coulkd believe seeing how nice and skin tight everything was on her and so shiny mmmmmm them skin tight blue jeans perfect ass in them so shiny and climbed back out and then she jumped on to me giveing me a great big hug with wraping her tight wet shiny blue painted on denim jeans legs around me and pressed up against me hard and we started kissing sticking eachother tongues down eachother throut mmmmmm felt so good and then i jumped back in the pool with her and then we went back into that same position and was grinding up against eachother makeing out untill we both had an incredible orgasims in our soaking wet jeans and then we well i think you all now what we did after that in the pool in the shower then in the bed mmmmmmmmm best time of my life.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]