minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:34:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 56233.1

Subject: None Re:Anybody reads? A story I wrote...

Date: Thu 22/11/12 21:02:25 GMT

Name: paul hersh uu

Email: daisybanksmusic@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

great story- you know you can post on sirens story page

http://www.siren.be/

;look forwards to more

Paul

In reply to Message (56233) None Anybody reads? A story I wrote...

By Tonton - uu Thu 22/11/12 20:34:44 GMT

I wrote this this summer, just decided to fantasize about a girl in my summer class. Well, there it goes.

It was a rather warm day in this little park with a pond. Usual stuff and the time was way past noon, it was the middle of the week so the only people in the park were pretty much occasional moms with strollers but mainly I was by myself. I was just sitting at the park bench in the shadow of the trees, reading some Simak enjoying an occasional cool breeze coming from the pond. I was just starting a new chapter as I caught in the corner of my eye someone who did not really seem to fit into the time and place I was in. She was a rather petite young college aged Asian girl, in a dark gray hoodie cardigan which showed a Fallout Boy tshirt underneath, skinny dark blue jeans, and a pair of those strappy gladiator sandals to complete the outfit. That kind, with a lot of straps and a solid piece with a zipper in the middle covering the heel. Just a regular college girl, and the image was completed by a dark backpack, although it didn't look like there were more than a binder and a couple of notebooks in it. I glanced over her and came back to the book, but with my peripheral vision I noticed that she approached the park bench I was sitting on. "Excuse me" I heard her voice as she was putting her backpack on the bench "could you please watch over my stuff?" "Well, sure" "Thank you so much!" I watched her walking away as she was heading straight to the pond. Without stopping or taking off her sandals, she just waded into the water until she was waist deep. Then she dipped her hands into the water, wetting the cuffs of her sleeves, zipped up her hoodie and lowered herself all the way. She leisurely swam laps for a while, then swam on her back, kicking the water with her shoes. About maybe five minutes later she was done and walked out the water, leaving a dark trail in the dust behind her, with thin but powerful streams running down from her hoodie (and its sleeves seeming to have gotten notiably longer now that it was soaked, and it seemed to have become longer overall as well). With slurping and squelching sounds coming from her saturated outfit she sat on the bench next to her backpack and began squeezing the water out of her hoodie. The dark patch on the ground was rapidly growing around her soaked sandals and the bare wood of the bench went from dusty gray to deep brown within couple of inches around her back and thighs. "Thank you again for looking over my stuff" she said with a giggle. "That was no problem. And by the way, I love your swimming suit." My remark caused a short burst of laughter from her "Yeah, I know. I was just really nervous after a test and I just felt like doing something...spontaneous. Plus it may sound silly, but I always wondered what it would feel like to swim fully clothed" "I'm glad you have found out"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]