Wetlook-Online

Message # 56223.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice - so who here is skilled at web surfing

Date: Wed 21/11/12 18:48:42 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Nice scene....but very badly edited (they missed the entire beginning where she enters the pool in her dress and heels).

I did some quick surfing to find out if this was "new" and if I could find a better version of this scene. Well....it is not new....cos it happened almost a year ago on December 6th, 2011.....so all those wetlook fans in France and Belgium where this aired on French and Belgian tv last year, they dropped the ball and totally missed this nice scene last year.

I found that the Gala France website had a 26 minute version of this video on their website....see here....

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jade+Foret&hl=en&tbo=d&gbv=2&tbm=vid&source=lnt&tbs=srcf:H4sIAAAAAAAAACXJQQrAIAwEwN94KfinNF2LEE1MzcHfF_1Q4zNKYcSOztlQcI9B5bVk4DGpy0tQ-dqBvXS8J5eLpoSqr6ax64ge570axUAAAAA&sa=X&ei=Eh-tUIq9GoWC8AThmoHYBw&ved=0CDMQpwUoBTgK&biw=1920&

Sadly, that video does not seem to be online now....cos now that video link goes to another video instead of the right one.....so you left it too late to alert us to this scene. Perhaps it is on the Gala France archives section....but I could not find it.

As we say in the UK..."the early bird catches the worm".....so if you miss a wetlook scene and only find it 1 year later, it will probably be offline by then...cos most tv channel sites only keep their videos online for 3-4 months.

Kudos will go to anybody who is able to surf the web and find the 26 minute version archived somewhere....perhaps you can find it on the wayback machine at http://archive.org/index.php / www.archive.org that archives old web pages for the last 17 years.

MK

In reply to Message (56223) Video Jade Foret in a pool

By Anonymous - uu Wed 21/11/12 15:24:15 GMT

http://www.lefigaro.fr/videos/player-video.php?bctid=1968314459001

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]