Wetlook-Online

Message # 56220.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Andra - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com

Date: Thu 22/11/12 03:06:39 GMT

Name: wetgalfan us

Email: wetgalfan@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Don't you dare apologize for posting Andra!  She is awesome!
In reply to Message (56220) Pictures Andra - the new girl on WetlookHunter.com html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Wed 21/11/12 07:14:49 GMT

Hello guys,
we have a new girl on wetlookhunter.com. Enjoy watching her fully clothed in the sea.
Free pictures below and more on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose.

And you don't have to order the 30$ worth of updates with one checkout.
The sum of all your orders have to be 30$ in one month on the same site.
Click HERE to read more.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
2400+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter
I know... many of our fans like to see our girls in a winter environment, playing in a tub while her jacket looks awesome under the shower's spray. And I promise... we will have updates like this in the future, just as we had in the past.
BUT for now we are back to the summer updates and you have to agree that there are ZERO chances to find a beauty like we have here for you dressed like this in the middle of the winter ;)
Andra is 23 years old and she has the most beautiful eyes I saw in the summer of 2012 (and I've saw a few believe me ;)
I had to take a little to catch my breath after I looked into her eyes. After I was able to split a sentence out of me she answered that she came from work and she go home. And since she had no wedding ring on her hand I assumed that no hubby will wait for her home so she might be in jeopardy to have a boring afternoon, which I could not accept.
So of course I promised her three things to get her wet:
1. She will have fun playing in the sea with her clothes on
2. She will get a lot of photos as a souvenir from us at the end of the day.
3. She will be watched and enjoyed by many people when the material get's uploaded.

As you can imagine for the third promise I need your help so... have fun watching this beauty in the sea.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

WHATCH UPDATES ONLINE
$20 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Madalina K
Another summer day and since a few days ago we spot a nice quiet place on the town near to a lake we come back in a hope that we will find at least one girl willing to come with us and have a fun OR not, while she get her clothes wet. Madalina was surprised in the beginning that she see me with the cameraman and two old ladies close behind me curious on which TV station I work :), so she could not hide her emotions on her face when I said hi and I invited her to have a chat. Soon Madalina realized that this is not about a TV report and as soon as we start to talk in English the old ladies loose the interest and they walked away. Madalina is 21 years old and she studies communication and foreign languages at the university. I know a few words in Italian so I could test her Italian skills too (which they where great BTW)... Anyway after this "prelude" we told her who we are and what we want from her of course I was careful enough with the explanation in order to not scare her away... Check out for yourself how I convinced Madalina to play into the sea wearing her jeans, shoes and shirt, all I can say is that obviously my talking have the effect we all wanted and she had a great time in the sea with all her clothes on.

NOTE: The clip have two versions one encoded at 4 MBPS [p1,p2 versions] and one encoded at 2 MBPS (for the slower internet connection and older PC's) [sv version].

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Have a great day.
[EuroWAM TEAM].

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]