Wetlook-Online

Message # 56184.2

Subject: Links Sorry I dont know why this isn't working :( html

Date: Sat 17/11/12 17:57:11 GMT

Name: Wetlooker us

Email: swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The URL is http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/swiminclothes/library/ but it's auto-changing it to an incorrect one :(. Nigel please help me :(.
In reply to Message (56184) Read This Casual wetlook sale for a cause

By Wetlooker - swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com us Sat 17/11/12 17:47:28 GMT

Hello all,

My wife recently gave birth to our twins three months early due to an unfortunate event called a placental abruption.  We spent the next three weeks in the NICU with our two precious baby boys who were born weighing 13.9oz and 1lb 5oz.

After 2 weeks on a seemly endless emotional rollercoaster ride, we unfortunately lost both our first baby boy, and a week later we lost the other :(.

As we start to begin the healing process, we know that we will soon going to be facing many thousands of dollars in medical fees from the significant amounts of effort the wonderful medical staff put into trying to save our boys.

We have to look at all options for paying on these medical bills, so I've decided that I will begin to sell one of my personally photographed sessions from not long ago.

Please take a look at the samples from the photo shoots I've uploaded and contact me at swim.in.clothes@hotmail.com to place an order.  I have a total of ~5000 high resolution photos from each outfit, and can accept donation/payment via Paypal or Amazon Payments.  Please contact me with your donation and request for specific shoots and I will send the link to download the set.

A small sampling showing the various outfits is at http://s1310.photobucket.com/albums/swiminclothes/ / http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/swiminclothes/library/

Thanks for your support.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]