MyWetloook

Message # 5617.2

Subject: Info Re: Dunk Tank Entertainment – some questions

Date: Mon 01/09/03 00:11:42 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Firstly

When you see a dunk tank in a fair or an event, such as my nightclub nights, the dunk tank isn't provided by you.

The night clubs or fairs hire the dunk tanks from you, they pay you a fixed figure to have the tank at their fair or event.  So they hire you for say 400 Euros and then you just go along and look after it!  Set it up, make sure people are being safe etc.

In a fair, they will usually provide people they want to dunk and will charge people throwing balls a figure of their choosing.  At my night club events, people don't pay to be dunked or to throw the balls, the nightclub hires the tank and the people throwing and being dunked are volunteers from the audience.

My tank is available for half the price of others and I am specifically marketing to the clubs!

Any other questions, please contact me!

leonmoomin Bouncing

In reply to Message (5617) Question Dunk Tank Entertainment – some questions

By Waterman - de Sun 31/08/03 20:28:35 GMT

Hi all.

As it is only a few days to go when our yearly City Fest will be celebrated an old idea of mine recovers too. Since long I have been thinking about establishing a stand with dunk tank entertainment. This is quite rare in germany, I saw this only one time the last 20 years or so.

I don't have a dunk tank nor any ideas how to establish this at all. So there are some questions rising which may be answered by others who have experience with dunk tanks and entertainment with them on city fairs. Especially our wetlook friends from the US may help (and naturally Leon, who has significant experience with this in night clubs etc as we know here :)

Here are my questions:

After aquiring a dunk tank (which might be the least problem) I need a concept for the entertainment. Will I have to find my own crew of volunteers to start and make the business running?

Who will be likely participating in this? And if I do find two or three girls, how  should they make the tease?

How much should a throw cost and how can I tease people to throw anyway?

Whats to win if you hit somebody down to the waters?

What's a good/fair ratio between hit and miss?

How to keep up "logistics", i.e. the girls need to shower hot and change wet clothes every ten or 15 minutes cos the ambient air temp. is about 15 to 20 degrees these times. I have a motorhome, this could help a lot, anything else?

How can I win and involve volunteers from the crowd to make a game with the risk of getting dunked? Special prices for the courageous? Or the throwers?

And at last for the moment: How does this come together to make a (at least small) win out of all of this?

Every helpfull answer is welcome.

TIA

waterman

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]