MyWetloook

Message # 56087.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:UK TV wetlook alert Ch5 Friday evening

Date: Sat 10/11/12 15:42:09 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
No...thats not the reason most gameshows are using uninteresting clothings like protective gear or gender neutral oufits .....it basically boils down to 2 words.....lawyers and feminists...ha ha.....cos these days we live in a litigious world  where people will sue gameshows even if they are playing with flimsy objects.....e.g. the Hole in the Wall game requires people to wear crash helmets....but the wall is only made of polystyrene....so this is nuts....cos how can you get hurt with a polystyrene wall. So, the tv show lawyers require all the protective gear these days....and the feminists write in to complain if the girls dress too sexy....so all the contestants have to be "dumbed down" in order for the show not to be accused of being sexist.

Why do you think that all the versions of the gameshow "Wipe Out" are not actually filmed in the UK or USA where the show airs....and they are actually filmed at the Endomal Production set down in ARGENTINA.....cos that show does not comply with the health and safely regulations in the UK or the USA....so in order to skirt the law....they film that show down in Argentina...which has lax laws on safety standards....and all they do in the USA and UK is add a comentary to the show etc.

In reply to Message (56087.1.1) None Re:UK TV wetlook alert Ch5 Friday evening

By EdR - uu Sat 10/11/12 13:54:45 GMT

Sadly the big problem with mindless sports with wetlook is how they are dressed. Most made for tv productions seem to either think they are doing the participants a favor trying to protect them from the "elements" or are intentionally trying to prevent wetlook fans from enjoying the scene, so they end up dressed in hideous "one size fits all", unisex jumpsuits that look a lot like surplus hazmat suits. ....unless of course you happen to like that sort of thing. Personally I usually don't waste my time watching such shows, nor do they inspire me.

EdR

In reply to Message (56087.1) None Re:UK TV wetlook alert Ch5 Friday evening

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Thu 08/11/12 16:39:57 GMT

Tks Brian.

No need to use a proxy to view the Demand5 site, cos the full show has already been posted on numerous tv file sharing forums and was uploaded on monday to Rapidshare, Netload and Rapidgator so I downloaded it from there.

I really do not get this "zorbing" or spheroball craze....I can understand why 6 year olds might like to do this at a playground, but I can't see why adults like to do something that is so poiintless and juvenile.....but I guess if you are unemployed and don't have a life, they design these kinds of silly games for people who have nothing better to do. But hey....at least they put water into the ball so that these zorbing fans get wet at the same time....so it's a mindless game that provides some wetlook entertainment. They should re-design other mindless sports to have some wetlook too....i.e. bunjee jumpers should jump off a 100 ft bridge into a lake....using a 110 ft rope....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (56087) TV UK TV wetlook alert Ch5 Friday evening

By Wet Brian - uu Thu 08/11/12 12:49:35 GMT

The new series of The Gadget Show started on Monday and is repeated this Friday.

First Pollyanna gets muddy in a white overall on a quad bike, then she gets soaked in a spheroball wearing skinny jeans and then you see her soaked walking in the rain in Cardiff.

These are only brief shots of her wet/muddy but some may like them.

The show is available on Demand5 below:

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-gadget-show/episodes/episode-1-475

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]