MyWetloook

Message # 56069.1.1

Subject: None Re:French movie scene wanted - reward offered

Date: Tue 06/11/12 13:51:41 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
It is not hard to find.....on VHS tape.....cos it was released on VHS video in the 1980;s, and many site in France have the VHS version of this movie....

http://www.priceminister.com/offer/buy/1446977/sort0/filter20/Les-Cavaliers-De-L-orage-VHS.html

I have not yet found any site has a DVD of this film, so it appears it was only released on VHS.

MK

In reply to Message (56069.1) None Re:French movie scene wanted - reward offered

By wetjp - fr Tue 06/11/12 13:11:53 GMT

I don't know this movie. Some classic movies like western can be see on RTL9, so it's a way to catch it but the better way seems to catch it in a video club, or perhaps on VOD
In reply to Message (56069) None French movie scene wanted - reward offered

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net gb Mon 05/11/12 23:01:17 GMT

I was scanning thru some of the Celebrity wetlook photo galleries at theWambank, to see if there were any unidentfied or unknown wetlook scenes that we do not have a video clip for. Most of the pics in the celeb galleries are wetlook photoshoots from magazines where there was never any associated video or film clip for those pics.....but then I came across this pic of French actress Marlene Jobert that intrigued me.

http://thewambank.com/celebrities.php?id=448&list=4

I was intrigued cos I found other pics on the net of the same scene, but with a different pose, so this appeared to be from a film, and not a magazine photo, but nobody had ever captured this scene or uploaded it, and I have never seen this scene and none of my tv collector friends have found it either.

I did further research and was able to find a trailer on Youtube that identified where this scene comes from....it is from the 1984 French film "Les Cavaliers de l"orage"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26073312@N08/3883789409/sizes/o/

Anyway.....so this is a wetlook scene that has escaped all of us for the last 28 years.....cos nobody I know has it. Therefore I am adding this film to my "Most Wanted" list, and the first person who can find this scene and upload it to TheWambank.com will get a reward of 2 hours of wetlook download files from our video vault area.

BTW....I remember Marlene Jobert's wet scenes in the 1970 Charles Bronson film "Rider on the Rain"....but never saw this 1984 film. I never knew until I checked IMDB.com that she is the mother of Bond girl actress Eva Green.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]