MyWetloook

Message # 56063.1

Subject: None Re:A little gem I've not come across before

Date: Mon 05/11/12 16:42:59 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah....that was from the 2001 tv miniseries version with Glenn Close, a re-working of the 1958 film.

The interesting thing is that in this 2001 version they did the song "I' Gonna Wash that Man right outta my hair" as a wetlook oriented number....but in the original film Mitzi Gaynor did that song in a non-wetlook way (i.e. it was a wet hair scene...but not a wet clothing scene).....so the 2001 version is better than the 1958 version as far as that song goes...cos they added a wetlook scene that was never done in the original version.

But....what the 2001 version failed to do....was to re-create the famous wetlook scene from the original film that France Nuyen did in her wet slip dress in the lagoon during the song "Happy Talk"....cos that was the one and only wet scene in the original 1958 film.....but they never did that wetlook scene in the 2001 version....so the 1958 version is the better version for that song. So...both versions are different and only have 1 wetlook scene each etc.

BTW......regarding Mitzi Gaynor.....that is one thing that the brilliant John Cleese got wrong when he wrote his "Happy Valley" sketch on Monty Python about the storyteller who tells Fairy Tales that degenerate into sexual references.....cos Cleese famously referred to Mitzi Gaynor and her fabulous tits in his Monty Python sketch,,,,,,

http://arago4.tnw.utwente.nl/stonedead/tv-series/sketches/fz-1972/happy-valley.html

But anybody who knows classic Hollywood film stars woukld scoff at that....cos the thing Mitzi Gaynor was most famous for....was her LEGS....cos she was a former ballet dancer who was famous for her dancing and singing in films....she was never famous for her boobs or cleavage...as was Jayne Mansfield e.g..

Mitzi Gaynor's one and only wet scene in her career was in the 1953 musical "The I Don't Care Girl"....where she plunges into a water tank on stage while wearing a showgirl costume and black seamed pantyhose.

MK

In reply to Message (56063) Thumbs Up A little gem I've not come across before

By ngawa - uu Mon 05/11/12 14:44:10 GMT

From a modern version of South Pacific:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUtSrN_W5I8

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]