minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 26/04/24 19:51:03 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 5604.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: the mag is called....

Date: Sun 31/08/03 06:46:14 GMT

Name: Soaking Stars Too gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks to the original poster for the heads-up on this one. I managed to get the last copy from my local shop just as they were closing. Happy

As "Soaking Stars" was mentioned, now is probably a good time to give everyone an update on the "Soaking Stars" website, as I am the major contributor of material to the site, though not the webmaster. There is a lot of new material to go up, but unfortunately the webmaster (who is the only one who can update it) has gone on an "extended break" from the internet and doesn't appear to be contactable at all. Therefore there won't be any updates until he returns.   Sad

If this situation carries on for a lot longer I'll look at alternatives for posting new material, in the meantime I'll give the Soaking webmaster the benefit of a bit more time, as he has disappeared before, but returned a few months later.

In reply to Message (5604.1) Hello the mag is called....

By Eli - gb Sat 30/08/03 23:46:03 GMT

Night + Day. The pics are amazing, there is also a pic of rachel hunter falling in the pool. Soaking Stars should take note of it if someone can upload the brill pics. also, i dont spose there r after shots??? Lookout

The pics, again are great, especially the way all the celebs r enjoyin being in the pool with there clothes on

In reply to Message (5604) News/Mag/Book stars in their pools

By Clever Bollocks - gb Sat 30/08/03 23:17:47 GMT

In todays Mail on sunday magazine theirs an article on a new book by veronique vial, Where she photograths stars in their swimming pools. On the front cover is a pic of claudia schiffer in a red dress in her pool, And in the article their are pics of brooke shields and heidi klum in dresses in their pools. And theirs a rather nice shot of someone called allison janney being pushed in her pool in a coctail dress and heels

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]