minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 06:46:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 55992.3.1

Subject: None Re:pantyhose... why isn't she wearing it?

Date: Sun 28/10/12 18:23:34 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Your blog article is an amusing read.

You might be interested to know that pantyhose once used to be used as a form of censorship that the tv network censors used to enforce on some tv shows in the 1970's.....e.g. today pantyhose fans think of Catherine Bach and her "Daisy Duke" shorts and shiny pantyhose that she wore in The Dukes of Hazzard, and she is regarded as a pantyhose goddess. But the truth is....Catherine Bach hated pantyhose and she had nothing to do with why she wore shiny pantyhose all thru that series....it was the TV network censors who REQUIRED it....cos what happened was, the tv show producers allowed Catherine Bach to design her own short-shorts, and she cut them so high, when the network censors saw her wearing them with bare legs, they said they were too revealing, so they demanded that she wear thick shiny pantyhose in order to avoid showing too much. So....the irony is....the network censors tried to stifle things by requiring Catherine Back to encase her legs in pantyhose....but all they did was to create a totally new set of fetish fans who worshipped her pantyhose legs instead.

I remember in the mid 1980's when my friends and I would go to a local restaurant for lunch in Ft Lauderdale, and 2-3 times a week they used to have lunchtime lingerie shows where local models would parade around in skimpy lingerie and teddies during the lunch hour.....trying to sell lingerie outfits....but....their was a local city ordinance in Ft Lauderdale that made it a law that the girls MUST wear pantyhose under their lingerie.....in order to prevent then revealing too much under their skimpy lingerie....so pantyhose was "the law" when you did lingerie shows in public places. I had to stop going to lunch at that place.......ditto why I avoided going to Hooters too.....cos I could not take it any more....it was was too much of a distraction for me ...ha ha

Another amusing anecdote is that pantyhose fans all loved the tv sitcom "Three's Company".....cos the girls on that show always wore pantyhose.....EVEN WHEN THEY WENT TO BED.....they slept in their pantyhose...ha ha....and why was that ?  It was the network censors again, who felt that some of Suzanne Somers teddies and nightwear were too revealing, so they insisted that she cover her legs in pantyhose....even when she went to bed....and Joyce DeWitt did the same thing too. Again....the censors tried to prevent tv viewers from getting sexually aroused by something....and all they did was to create a totally new fetish for pantyhose fans instead.

A few years ago, several of the major Airlines decided to tell their flight attendants not to wear pantyhose, because of several crash incident reports that came out that said that pantyhose was extremely dangerous in case of a fire.....cos some women who had survived plane crashes were imjured cos their pantyhose melted to their skin....so  some Airlines decided it might be a good idea for flight attendants not to wear pantyhose in their uniforms. So....some airlines changed their uniforms and dropped the pantyhose from their flight attendants......and that was a dumb idea imho. Cos as a passengher on an airline....I do not want to see flight attendants not wearing pantyhose on my flight....cos then I am thinking that this airline can't be very confident that their plane is not gonna crash....I want to see all the flight attendants wearing pantyhose......cos then it gives me a greater confidence in their plane that it is not gonna crash....ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (55992.3) News/Mag/Book pantyhose... why isn't she wearing it?

By Jessica - friends@fantasystockings.com ca Sun 28/10/12 13:04:19 GMT

Website: http://fantasystockings.com// http://www.fantasystockings.com/

Etiquette for office wear - hosiery!

http://fantasystockings.com/business-image-and-hosiery/etiquette-and-pantyhose/

Bare legs is a casual thing.  True professionals don't go with skin exposed.

Jessica

In reply to Message (55992) Pictures wet office lady

By wetwhiteblouse - kareldekoper@gmail.com nl Sun 28/10/12 07:40:55 GMT

http://spizzyblog.com/2012/04/10/hot-office-lady-takes-a-bath-wearing-skirt-heels-and-nylons/

enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]