WetlookPro

Message # 5595.2.2.1.1.2

Subject: Lookout Re: Re: If you can't take feedback, don't post

Date: Sun 31/08/03 00:23:46 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Suggesting that Graham makes up names and posts compliments about his site seconds after posts is a complete farce and if you believe that to be the case, I suggest you contact Nigel, this forums administrator and ask him, all ISPs are logged!

If you feel you are not getting the feedback you deserve, you have to ask yourself why?

Any TRUE wetlook fan would know exactly why posts from Graham/Styx receive such good and rapid feedback!

leonmoomin Lookout

In reply to Message (5595.2.2.1.1) Pictures Re: If you can't take feedback, don't post

By Morgan Miles - webmaster@pleaseteaseme.com us Sat 30/08/03 22:23:01 GMT

I think if you are going to post here than you should follow some decent unspoken rules of etiquette.

Like for instance, you are a webmaster with another website. Your opinion of our work really doesn't matter to us and never has. What matters to us is our members opinions. We think they know that too because our membership continues to grow without having to constantly spam the forum. The truth is your opinion of our work is very high or you wouldn't spend so much time trying to downplay it.

You should also post the truth. I have done some looking into our files and asked a few members to test it. There are no problems with the download. FYI the server happens to have an unlimited amount of information transfer. OK so I'm sure there is a limit somewhere, it is only impossible to reach.

When posting, one should also allow others to post to it. For instance when we post something, we don't make up alot of different user names then post how great we are to ourselves all within about five minutes of each other. We allow our members to decide if something is great or not.

We have kept our mouths shut and have maintained handling ourselves like mature adults while you have picked and picked and picked. Thank you, we are very flattered that you find our site worthy of your constant attention.

So as to what you think, no it does not matter to us. We care what our members think. Do they spend their time here talking about it? No they are viewing their updates and emailing us when they really like something.

As for the video, it is to give those non-members who might like our site a brief idea of the types of sets and videos available in our members area and what our members have thought of them. If they think they'll enjoy our website too, they can join us. If they don't think they'll like it, they can find one they do.

We think putting a little something new out there once in awhile is much better than expecting visitors to close their eyes and guess what is in the members area. We also put a new guest gallery image up with almost every photo set update. Is it because we expect everyone to like every outfit? No it is to give a representation of what's new inside. Just as our videos in the guest area are.

Critisizing a representation is really pointless. We don't ask for critisism or beg for compliments here. We don't whine either when no one responds to our posts. It is what our members think that matters to us.

Best wishes, Morgan

In reply to Message (5595.2.2.1) Sad If you can't take feedback, don't post

By Graham (UK) - graham@grayhost.net gb Sat 30/08/03 19:49:01 GMT

Sorry - but if you post here, then expect to get comments (good and bad). If people like it, you get compliments. If people don't, you get criticism. That's life!

If you're going to give away a free or promo video, at least put it on a fast server with enough bandwidth. I finally got the video and I agree with "JW" that it was a lot of effort for 22 seconds of wetlook video and 1 minute, 21 seconds of "words".

In reply to Message (5595.2.2) Hello Re: Gave up trying - too slow

By Jay - webmaster@pleaseteaseme.com us Sat 30/08/03 11:46:22 GMT

If that doesn't beat all, I don't know what does.
In reply to Message (5595.2) Thumbs Down Gave up trying - too slow [nt]

By Graham (UK) - graham@grayhost.net gb Sat 30/08/03 09:32:41 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (5595) Video New Guest Area Video Promo Includes Clips From 12 Scenes

By Jay - webmaster@pleaseteaseme.com us Sat 30/08/03 05:29:01 GMT

See "preview video" section of the guest area.

20+ MB for cable and dsl connections.

4+ MB for dial up connections.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]